Lowell #2 ranked pp.
      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2016-2017 Season Thread

It's been a subject of debate for awhile now.....who succeeds Jerry? I've never heard anyone say that there is a clear choice. Cav? Not a BC guy....can he get out of his UConn deal? Brown? A BC guy but never been a Head Coach (which used to be held as a strike against Cav until he got the UConn job).... is Brown responsible for the recruiting dip or is it York's age? Are there any BC alums doing a good job as HC somewhere else that aspire to returning to BC? The AD issue complicates things further. The Administration has a job in front of it finding the 'right' AD. The new AD then has a job in finding the right FB and BB Coaches. The Admins would probably NOT want to throw the new AD a third hot potato - find the 'right' Hockey Coach. Is there anyone else that BC should be looking at for the job beside Cav or Brown?

Comment

Scott Gordon. Currently a head coach in the AHL. Don't believe he was ever an assistant in college though. He'd be on the list.

Comment

Some pro guys.... Joe Mullen. Scott Gordon. Mike Milbury (just kidding).

... Mike Eaves (how do you evaluate his Wisconsin

There will be a long list. And honestly this program needs to be thinking about this sooner rather than later.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Mike Eaves? No way.

Not sure who would be thinking about it since there is no AD. Not like anyone is gonna force York out, nor should they. Barring scandal, he's gonna go out on his terms. Not sure how much longer he wants to do it. He never sounds as if this is it. Maybe 2-3 more years? Not sure. Would be helpful if he's at least thinking about who would be a good choice to carry the program forward. His opinion on that should matter.

Comment

York is under contract until 2020 I believe. Not that he has to fulfill it but I imagine he would.

I wonder if the guys will play looser tonight since last night pretty much Deep 6'd their season.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

That would be nice. If you had to bet, you'd say right now this is looking like a 3rd place finish behind BU and UML and then the potential for another excruciatingly painful series against Vermont in the QFs

Comment

Anyone think Bazin would throw his hat in the ring? A darn good coach.
                    Dennehy at MC may have an out for his alma mater. Cav? Leahman? Gwozdecky? Gwozdecky left Tampa Bay is now coaching a high school team in Colorado.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      Anyone think Bazin would throw his hat in the ring? A darn good coach.
                      Dennehy at MC may have an out for his alma mater..
                      They both beat up bu (of course with 26yo freshmen )
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well, a win gets them a trophy. I am not sure it will happen but would be a great achievement.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Well, a win gets them a trophy. I am not sure it will happen but would be a great achievement.
                          I wonder how BU plays it tomorrow night if BC-Lowell ends in a tie tonight.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I told you I was looking forward to the bye week. Give us a break from this torturous finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              doesn't matter. GQ couldn't think his way out of a paper bag right now.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                How would we be able to tell the difference from when something is actually on the line. (see Beanpot Final and tonight)

Comment

Working...
                                X