Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Eagles 2016-2017 Season Thread

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    According to the folks over at BC Interruption, the BC/Wisconsin games will be on TV.
    Friday at 8:00 on NESN
    Sunday at 4:00 on ESPNU
    Anyone know the reason why NESN dropped tonight's game?

Comment

Very important BC-Clemson soccer game they need to televise.

Anyone get their tickets yet? I upgraded my seat location so that means I'll probably get mine day of the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
        Anyone know the reason why NESN dropped tonight's game?
        NESN's web page still lists he hockey game at 8 pm.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          NESN's web page still lists he hockey game at 8 pm.
          BC Hockey twitter account is saying it is no longer being shown. Only reason I can think of is that they couldn't agree on the fee to simulcast the game. You would think that they would have had that figured out first.

Comment

BC Hockey twitter account is saying it is no longer being shown. Only reason I can think of is that they couldn't agree on the fee to simulcast the game. You would think that they would have had that figured out first.
            Fox Sports Atlantic is showing the game according my comcast listing.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up all. Just upgraded to Ultimate HD and will see the game.
              The wife's gonna kill me. She's always reducing the Fios subscription... I'm always upgrading it! Tis the season.
              She better be careful or I'll upgrade her to a new model.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

1-0 Bucky after one. Lotta penalties in that first period (8) . I can't see the game from here in San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  T
                  She better be careful or I'll upgrade her to a new model.
                  LOL Fivehole, i think you are the one that better be careful.

Comment

Probably the ACC contract stating they show so many events?
                    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Was able to watch the game on one of the Fox College Sports channels. Quite simply, Wisconsin finished their chances, BC didn't. Both goalies played well, but BC had three breakaways and scored on none of them. You'd like to think they'd cash in at least one of them. Special teams was the biggest issue. Power play was unimpressive despite many opportunities. Wisco scored 2 PP goals, granted one on a full two minute 5 on 3.

I don't think this was a bad performance by any means. Wisconsin looks like they will be improved from the last couple of seasons (how could they not?) and I think they were extra pumped for Granato's first home game as coach. Hopefully BC cashes their chances on Sunday and gets the split.
                      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                      BC - 12
                      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Don't wanna look it up but PP numbers must be brutal through first three games. And white/fitzgerald haven't scored yet. For a team that lost so much but can still trot out the fitzgeralds, white and cangelosi on the PP, they need some results there.

I'd say goaltending and defense has been surprisingly good so far.

Comment

A 2-2 record for this squad at this early point in time , all out west , would really be something to hang your hat on going forward . Let's see what they come up with .

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Don't wanna look it up but PP numbers must be brutal through first three games. And white/fitzgerald haven't scored yet. For a team that lost so much but can still trot out the fitzgeralds, white and cangelosi on the PP, they need some results there.

I'd say goaltending and defense has been surprisingly good so far.
                            Don't wanna look it up but PP numbers must be brutal through first three games.
                            0-19
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Eagles dominating 5 on 5... leading 6-2 with 4:00 to go in the 2nd. Brownie with a hattie.
                              Now stay out of the box!
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                0-19
                                0-25.................is that even possible? Eagles hanging on by a thread, 6-5 after a kiss of death from FiveHole12

Comment

Working...
                                X