Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    both games of what?I'm watching Buckeyes and Bucky
    it's on ESPN3, cool.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2016-2017 Season Thread

both games of what?I'm watching Buckeyes and Bucky
      J.D. said,
      So we're big state of michigan fans today?
      And I replied,
      Both games are on BTN.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Congrats on your hockey east title and NCAA birth
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Congrats on your hockey east title and NCAA birth
          It's about time. Where the hell ya been?
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

i came very close to throwing up in my mouth..................thanks for 'splainin Son of Southie, was reading out of context

Comment

Have to beat the best team in the league to get in. Felt more confident against BU than lowell. Scoring first will be huge again.

They deserve a lot of credit for where they are now but it makes the late stumble even more disappointing because i think they are better than some of these other bubble teams like ohio state, providence, notre dame

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Have to beat the best team in the league to get in. Felt more confident against BU than lowell.
                they were fantastic in the first game, really a 5-0 blowout that wasnt as close as the final score indicates

Comment

i came very close to throwing up in my mouth..................
                  i came very close to throwing up in my mouth
                  Definitely a seat squirmer.

thanks for 'splainin Son of Southie, was reading out of context
                  It's all good. I know how you older folks are easily .

Comment

Who had BC sharing the RS title and being in the title game coming into this year? Great coaching job by the "overrated" Jerry York (hi drew s)

Comment

The Eagles brought it last night playing with their backs to the wall. It's that time of year... win or go home. Bring it again tonight.
                      Hickey sure hates losing. That's ok, I hate losing too, but I don't beat the chit out of my opponent when I lose. That's not OK.
                      Walking through the concourse after the game and scored 3 Loge seats for tonight's game from a very nice and gracious BU student. Really nice kid.

Can someone please put out an APB on Scarlet? I'm still at the Garden, waiting. It's dark in here.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        The Eagles brought it last night playing with their backs to the wall. It's that time of year... win or go home. Bring it again tonight.
                        Hickey sure hates losing. That's ok, I hate losing too, but I don't beat the chit out of my opponent when I lose. That's not OK.
                        Walking through the concourse after the game and scored 3 Loge seats for tonight's game from a very nice and gracious BU student. Really nice kid.

Can someone please put out an APB on Scarlet? I'm still at the Garden, waiting. It's dark in here.
                        Methinks you got stood up old friend. Typical ISTBU chick.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          Be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            Be nice.
                            How much did you pay for those tickets from the BU student?
                            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              She's home stuffing grape leaves!
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                Be nice.
                                I thought I was.

(it's all in good fun)

Comment

Working...
                                X