North Dakota '16 - '17 Season Thread - Let's Do It Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota '16 - '17 Season Thread - Let's Do It Again

Crap. Had the boys penciled in to go undefeated this year. Whoda thought?
    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
      Crap. Had the boys penciled in to go undefeated this year. Whoda thought?
      Me.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        Me.
        Quite the hockey mind... Nothing like an overtime win against clarkson to give the goof trolls the courage to come out of their holes again.

Comment

Rough weekend in Duluth. It ought to be interesting when the guys return to practice to start the new week.
          sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
            Rough weekend in Duluth. It ought to be interesting when the guys return to practice to start the new week.
            I could tell it was going to be a long weekend by the way we played BSU last week... Oh well, the better team won no doubt. At least we have that #1 target off our backs, we didn't deserve that ranking with the amount of talent we lost from last year's team. It seems to me a lot of this year's teams problems can be fixed (sloppy puck handling, poor defense) but it will take some time. This weekend was a wake-up for those UND fans that thought we were going to pick up right where we left off. And for those who need a little humor in your lives check out twitter... daloot fans are having a bit of a circle jerk over this sweep. :0

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              Quite the hockey mind... Nothing like an overtime win against clarkson to give the goof trolls the courage to come out of their holes again.
              a win is a win. you guys are just living on last year. MN gets the easy sweep next week.

Comment

a win is a win. you guys are just living on last year. MN gets the easy sweep next week.
                The goofs are going to get a ****ed off Sioux team. Oh and huge tie for your boys against something called St Lawrence. I'm sure they are still celebrating in dinky town.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  The goofs are going to get a ****ed off Sioux team. Oh and huge tie for your boys against something called St Lawrence. I'm sure they are still celebrating in dinky town.
                  I supposed Minnesota has to worry that a fk hawk will attack them in the handshake line again.

Comment

Greatest fans in college hockey
                    http://www.ncaa.com/video/basketball...ton-notre-dame
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I supposed Minnesota has to worry that a fk hawk will attack them in the handshake line again.
                      God I hope they've gotten over that. Gopher players dribbling on the ice going into the handshake line was getting too embarrassing to watch. I can't imagine the amount UMinn must have been spend on PTSD counseling.

Comment

I've heard it's a myth. We don't actually travel. We just happen to live in the location where the team is playing that particular game.

As a funny aside, my brother and two of my nephews are in that video. But the video was of the regional in Fargo.
                        Last edited by SJHovey; 11-02-2016, 04:46 PM.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          I've heard it's a myth. We don't actually travel. We just happen to live in the location where the team is playing that particular game.

As a funny aside, my brother and two of my nephews are in that video. But the video was of the regional in Fargo.
                          That regional was pretty dam sweet. Will be there again this year in my buddies suite.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Grant Mismash signed with UND today. Another cake eater from Edina
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Grant Mismash signed with UND today. Another cake eater from Edina
                              Does that mean he will be coming in for 2nd semester?
                              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Edit: DU Pioneers are going to get a ****ed off Sioux/Hawk team.
                                This weekend is the only meeting until the post season.
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X