UVM 2016-2017 Season: Go Cats Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM 2016-2017 Season: Go Cats Go!

I think I am going to drive to Boston tomorrow so that I don't have to listen to those announcers

Comment

• Originally posted by VTALUM View Post
      I watched the Maine games through that feed. Quality was fine and I'll likely pay for tonight's vs BC.

-Prediction-

UVM 7 BC 0

UVM 5 BC 1

Easy wins.
      Wow, You nailed the score but just mixed up the teams. Let see if Sneddon can coach the train back on the rails and your score and teams are correct tomorrow. Curious to hear from someone who watched what went soooo wrong...

Comment

UVM looked really slow tonight.

Comment

The Golden Boys on defense looked more like the Golden Girls. Massey and O'Donnell should ride pine for the rest of the season. And the Big Boy can't skate to save his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
            Getting this in before puck drop: I'm predicting 3 one-goal games, at least one of which will go to OT. UVM takes game 3.
            Yeah... I was wrong. I was very wrong.
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
              Hope we play our game and play loose!
              Well, we played loose, that's for sure.

Comment

Looks like the week off helped Jerry's kids. The hope of carrying some momentum in from last week evaporated quickly for the Cats. It will be interesting to see with the season on the line, if they can force a game three.
                Go Pioneers!

Comment

• Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                  Looks like the week off helped Jerry's kids. The hope of carrying some momentum in from last week evaporated quickly for the Cats. It will be interesting to see with the season on the line, if they can force a game three.
                  You could say that Claude I mean Kevin did not have his team ready to play. Let's see the response tonight.

Comment

16-0 but the struggle is real today. Not looking good
                    Last edited by J.D.; 03-11-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      16-0 but the struggle is real today. Not looking good
                      The struggle was real, but we pulled it out. Don't think hockey's gonna be as fortunate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                        Give BC credit. They played well in front of a few hundred supporters, who clearly have given up on the team. I've seen more fans at a pee wee game. We had a lot of uvm fans but nothing to get excited about.

#whereintheworldisColton

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                          Love the optimism......but I think you need to put down the glue....
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd1ciPnTGKg

Comment

BC is a very well coached team. UVM, not so much.
                            You have to question his ability as a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyCat View Post
                              Give BC credit. They played well in front of a few hundred supporters, who clearly have given up on the team. I've seen more fans at a pee wee game. We had a lot of uvm fans but nothing to get excited about.

#whereintheworldisColton
                              3102 isnt bad for us (or most) at this time of year. You dont understand the dynamics of attendance at these i guess but you should. Also when you have been there and done that for 20 years people get spoiled but that's really not a big part of the reason for low attendance at these

Comment

• Originally posted by KennyCat View Post

#whereintheworldisColton
                                What a dumb take. If uvm could ever host a qf series, you'd know these games don't draw well across the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X