Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM 2016-2017 Season: Go Cats Go!

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    And one more thing... it's g**** embarrassing to see the players on the UVM bench constantly going apechit when a player blocks a shot. It's like a parent patting the kid on the back for spelling his name right on a test with no right answers. Give the kid a tap on the helmet when he gets back to the bench like every other team does. This is D1 hockey, everyone on every team is blocking shots when they can.
    Wow, you are really trolling hard this morning, back to back posts...
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

• Re: UVM 2016-2017 Season: Go Cats Go!

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Best chant from the UVM students (I think they were students) was an Overrated chant at BC. I didn't quite get that one.

I guess they were right...
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

• Re: UVM 2016-2017 Season: Really?

Originally posted by Mule617 View Post
        What an embarrassing performance from the Cats this weekend. Lots of standing around watching BC players skate circles around them. Very frustrating to watch. Credit to BC, they are a great team with great coach. Good season for the Cats overall and I am hopeful for the coming years with this crop of young players. Hopefully we can hang on to them.
        A silver lining to them losing this weekend might be that Schulman has less reason to give Sneddon an extension. If they had gone further in the playoffs then he might have been forced to keep him around. I will be very interested to see if any moves are made.
        Enjoyed the Fan Forum this year everyone.
        BC is not a great team this year but I was surprised they scored a TD in each game against UVM.

It might be too little too late for BC as they need to beat BU Friday or the season is over.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Working...
        X