Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 261 to 266 of 266

Thread: RPI Pick to Click 2016-17

  1. #261
    You have not enough minerals.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,110

    Re: RPI Pick to Click 2016-17

    Final scores?
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  2. #262
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    184,339

    Re: RPI Pick to Click 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Final scores?
    Are you sure that we won't make the NCAA tourney?

  3. #263
    You have not enough minerals.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,110

    Re: RPI Pick to Click 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Are you sure that we won't make the NCAA tourney?
    About as sure as the sky being blue (assuming you're not in NYS )
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  4. #264
    Conductor emeritus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    2,991

    Re: RPI Pick to Click 2016-17

    Who has two thumbs and just realized he never finished this? Final scores to be posted by the weekend.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

    2014-2015 ECAC Pick the Standings Last Place
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner Up

  5. #265
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    184,339

    Re: RPI Pick to Click 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut92 View Post
    Who has two thumbs and just realized he never finished this? Final scores to be posted by the weekend.
    Which weekend?

  6. #266
    You have not enough minerals.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    40,110

    Re: RPI Pick to Click 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut92 View Post
    Who has two thumbs and just realized he never finished this? Final scores to be posted by the weekend.
    Given you're now a little finger-cuffed, I guess we'll forgive you.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •