Colgate 2016-17 A New Beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2016-17 A New Beginning

I thought he got more ice time every game, he is very tough, he played lke that his soph year at Gate before leaving.
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Any news on our schedule for next year ? Will our brilliant schedulers have an almost two month gap in home games from Nov to Jan again ? Isn't the new rink supposed to draw teams that wouldn't have normally played at Starr ?

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        Any news on our schedule for next year ? Will our brilliant schedulers have an almost two month gap in home games from Nov to Jan again ? Isn't the new rink supposed to draw teams that wouldn't have normally played at Starr ?
        I'd certainly love to know; there are a LOT of gaps. Any gaps on the spreadsheet int he schedule thread will probably be eastern teams, as the western ones are pretty much set.

Comment

• I have no clue on the schedule. I believe news of that won't come out until after the Terry Slater Golf Tournament, in July. I sure hope we don't have another 2 month gap.
          COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

We have home games Jan 6-7 so maybe the gap will be only about six weeks.

Comment

Home games while students are on winter break is still not ideal. Western teams may be more inclined to visit Hamilton if we were competitive.
              C O L G A T E
              2023 ECAC CHAMPION
              1990 NCAA FINALS
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
              ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
              ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                I have no clue on the schedule. I believe news of that won't come out until after the Terry Slater Golf Tournament, in July. I sure hope we don't have another 2 month gap.
                Heading to UNH on 13-14 October.

6-7 October look ideal for Merrimack, although Thanksgiving is also available. For sake of your attendance, I'm hoping the former.

There are more NC games to fill (most likely with AHC teams, UCONN might be a pair), and hopefully they fill that ugly aforementioned 2 month gap, because it looks to be there.

Comment

Penguins are Champions! Here endith the 2016-2017 hockey season.
                  COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Heading to UNH on 13-14 October.

6-7 October look ideal for Merrimack, although Thanksgiving is also available. For sake of your attendance, I'm hoping the former.

There are more NC games to fill (most likely with AHC teams, UCONN might be a pair), and hopefully they fill that ugly aforementioned 2 month gap, because it looks to be there.
                    That's awful news, flaggy where do you get your sched info? I see we play Q-Pac home Jan 5, so prob P-Ton on the 6th.
                    Last edited by sshablak; 06-15-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                      That's awful news, flaggy where do you get your sched info? I see we play Q-Pac home Jan 5, so prob P-Ton on the 6th.
                      Most of the information comes from what leagues and other schools report, and every now and again we get rumors on the schedules thread. With the Merrimack series, assuming you are playing them, it's a process of elimination because you allegedly have two games with them (with rare exception, 2 NC games with one opponent means they're in the same weekend), and there were only two weekends that you both had in common that were open.

You'll find more on the 2017-18 Schedules thread on here. I try to keep it on the front page if I can.

Comment

FYI, Tanner Spink committed to DIII SUNY-Oswego today.
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

New recruits listed today on GoColgateraiders.com, check out dmen Cosgrove and Quillian. They definitely look like impact players, very impressed. Five forwards, our Achilles tendon last year was no scoring. We will be improved this year, wish they would release our schedule, especially non conference.

Comment

Saw on the Colgate Twitter site today that there are 100 days until the first game of the season.....Sept. 30th at Riggs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CU13 View Post
                              Saw on the Colgate Twitter site today that there are 100 days until the first game of the season.....Sept. 30th at Riggs!!!
                              I didn't see an opponent? Exhibition game?

Comment

Schedule being released tomorrow at Noon per the hockey twitter account. Looking forward to planning out some trips.

Comment

Working...
                                X