Colgate 2016-17 A New Beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2016-17 A New Beginning

Merrimack released; looks like the prediction was correct in that you're opening the season with them.

Also, the USMA released; while Cornell's going to Miami, you're going to Tate Rink. You might have another game that weekend; it won't be UCONN because they have league play then. I'd guess UCONN around December 8th or 9th, but if all shall be revealed today, I won't dwell much on the speculation.

Comment

Here's the full schedule. http://gocolgateraiders.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=321

Comment

Nine home games before Nov 20 is ok but again seven weeks before a home game from Nov to Jan is not good.
        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'Gate Radio View Post
            Bump.
            where is everybody? Not that far away from first game. Had a look at incoming frosh. Very impressed by what I see on paper. I like the size of the recruits. This is what we need to compete with some of the bigger teams, like Cornell. Anxious to see these guys on the ice and what they can contribute. Impressed by the numbers they have put up in prep/Jr hockey. Looks like some good home games in Oct...starting off with Niagara is a good opener IMO.
            COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

I am a recent fan transfer from UNO Mavericks world. Would like to get a Colgate season ticket, but every time I check, they still list 2016-17 information. Any idea when things will be updated on the web site?

Comment

The person in charge of the Ticket Office was fired in June. Hang tight.

Comment

Originally posted by CU13 View Post
                  The person in charge of the Ticket Office was fired in June. Hang tight.
                  Geez....not Kenny, was it?

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                    Geez....not Kenny, was it?
                    Yes, think it was Kenny. I have no knowledge whether he was fired or chose to leave, but when I saw the announcement of the new ticket person on the Gate website I checked the directory & Kenny wasn't there. I enjoyed his flamboyant style, sorry to see him go...

Comment

Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
                      Yes, think it was Kenny. I have no knowledge whether he was fired or chose to leave, but when I saw the announcement of the new ticket person on the Gate website I checked the directory & Kenny wasn't there. I enjoyed his flamboyant style, sorry to see him go...
                      If Kenny is indeed gone, I sure hope it was his decision to leave and not him getting fired. He was very helpful last September in getting me a ticket to the Army game last October - the first in Class of '65 Arena!
                      Colgate '09

Comment

Originally posted by Gate83 View Post
                        And when he sang the national anthem we were something like 7-0 at one time.
                        It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                          And when he sang the national anthem we were something like 7-0 at one time.
                          I believe he did the play-by-play for the womens team videos also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainman View Post
                            If Kenny is indeed gone, I sure hope it was his decision to leave and not him getting fired. He was very helpful last September in getting me a ticket to the Army game last October - the first in Class of '65 Arena!
                            OMG, they killed Kenny?? 😊. Sorry couldn't resist ....
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              OMG, they killed Kenny??
                              You ********!

(EDIT - apparently the word I posted, 8 letters, starts with a b, is censored?)
                              Colgate '09

Comment

Even I find this hard to believe... I received my Colgate at New Hampshire tickets in the mail today for October 13-14... and Colgate still hasn't posted any 2017-2018 ticket pricing or ticket sales info on their athletics web site yet. Crazy!

Comment

Working...
                                X