Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

WILX's Tim Staudt now reporting that press conference setup is underway at Munn Ice Arena club area ahead of a 3pm press conference.

Comment

I can now confirm that BTN is clearing time for live coverage from Munn at 3pm today.

Comment

Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
        66 - 86 - 07
        59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
        59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Not sure I can trust that. Very few caps.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Not sure I can trust that. Very few caps.
            Hee! Also, the "could" is misleading. Is it that it "could" be Danton Cole? Or is it that it "could" be this afternoon? Looks like it's the latter based on the earlier post here.

Comment

MEDIA ADVISORY - MSU athletics and AD Mark Hollis will host a 3pm press conference today in the Huntington Club at Munn Ice Arena.

Email to media did not specifically mention Danton Cole.

Comment

They're bringing Anastos back

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                  MEDIA ADVISORY - MSU athletics and AD Mark Hollis will host a 3pm press conference today in the Huntington Club at Munn Ice Arena.

Email to media did not specifically mention Danton Cole.
                  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    That would not be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

No they're not
                      . Thank heavens.

Comment

MSU has also confirmed it on its website

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/041117aab.html
                        "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

Good introductory presser this afternoon. Cole said all the right things, is clearly familiar with the hockey landscape at this level and has a vision. You kind of want to run through a brick wall and play for the guy.

He was impressive. I'm encouraged.
                          Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                          66 - 86 - 07
                          59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                          59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                            Good introductory presser this afternoon. Cole said all the right things, is clearly familiar with the hockey landscape at this level and has a vision. You kind of want to run through a brick wall and play for the guy.

We would take Danton back in a hot second if our job were open and he wanted to come back south.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Uh, wasn't I the first to break this news after I heard that Mel was coming to Michigan and NOT Cole? Who needs Twitter?
                              Originally posted by alfablue
                              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Same. Seems like he really understands what the fans grew tired of hearing from Anastos. He even put a timeline of less than 3 years to be competing in the NCAA's again on a regular basis.

Let's hope he can fulfil his promises unlike Anastos. Only time will tell.

Any indication on Appleton or Osburn leaving still? Or is this a good enough hire?

Comment

Working...
                                X