Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
    Hey, that's political stuff, right? And they're all dead people!
    Your obviously a Spartan. A wolvie wouldn't have know who those folks were!

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
      Biggie Munn spent 7 years as a Michigan assistant. And how far did you get with the MSU alum?
      Yup. He did. 1938-45(?). Doesn't mean I have to like it. Yes, I'm stubborn and a bit of a *** at times. But I will not support a wolvie as tHHCaMSU.

Comment

Are we expecting an announcement this week-end?

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
          Are we expecting an announcement this week-end?
          The **** has happened to baseball? Man I sure hope an announcement is around the corner, we still have a coupla slots to fill to the right of the net .

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
            The **** has happened to baseball? Man I sure hope an announcement is around the corner, we still have a coupla slots to fill to the right of the net .
            I hope baseball can get off this skid. Otherwise it'll be another nice start wasted.

I'm also hoping an announcement comes soon, though chatter is quiet. The latest Twitter talk on Gwoz is just a couple tweets referencing the Chambers tweet.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Major news on the Michigan front (still rumor stages though). It seems that Mel wants to come back to Michigan and/or Cole got cold feet therefore Cole isn't coming to Michigan, Mel is. That is as long as Coach Berenson steps down which is not official yet- Monday we should hear it though IF it happens). With this development it is my opinion that Cole may go to sparty. I'm not sure if the "cold feet" was due to the jump (U-16 to college) or because sparty was interested in Cole but my guess is that he wanted to go back to east landfill. So it looks like you are getting your wish.
              Originally posted by alfablue
              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                Major news on the Michigan front (still rumor stages though). It seems that Mel wants to come back to Michigan and/or Cole got cold feet therefore Cole isn't coming to Michigan, Mel is. That is as long as Coach Berenson steps down which is not official yet- Monday we should hear it though IF it happens). With this development it is my opinion that Cole may go to sparty. I'm not sure if the "cold feet" was due to the jump (U-16 to college) or because sparty was interested in Cole but my guess is that he wanted to go back to east landfill. So it looks like you are getting your wish.
                Wow, a skunk with an opinion. Imagine the odds.

And such conviction that it 'may' happen.

Comment

I mean, it could be true. Of course, I also remember when Mike Babcock coming off back to back Olympic golds was going to leave the Red Wings to coach in Ann Arbor.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    You should've kept my preseason quote in your sig for a nice before and after.
                    Sorry but I'm not that obsessed like all spartyphile are with Michigan.
                    Originally posted by alfablue
                    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Sorry but I'm not that obsessed like all spartyphile are with Michigan.
                      No, you're just posting and arguing on an MSU thread. And who would ever accuse you with that screen name anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        No, you're just posting and arguing on an MSU thread. And who would ever accuse you with that screen name anyway?
                        And had to go back five pages to quote me. But not obsessed

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

So find me a quote from Mel or his representative or even "an anonymous source close to the situation" that Mel wants to come back. Antoine Pitts had better and more credible info than you seem to have.
                          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

So... Danton Cole will be announced tomorrow?

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

If I had to guess, it's either Cole or Hollis is going to subject the hockey program to another one of his expriments.
                              Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                              66 - 86 - 07
                              59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                              59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                                If I had to guess, it's either Cole or Hollis is going to subject the hockey program to another one of his expriments.
                                This is not the time for experiments....

Comment

Working...
                                X