Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Results 741 to 748 of 748

Thread: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

  1. #741
    occupe toi de tes oignons owslachief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East Lansing
    Posts
    6,409

    Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    And what the heck's happened to our softball program?

  2. #742
    Generic Catchy Message
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Willoughby, 1888
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    Quote Originally Posted by owslachief View Post
    And what the heck's happened to our softball program?
    Still not great, but what a comeback that was yesterday! Eight year losing streak gone and now we get OSU who we took two of three from a few weeks back.

    If we make it to the final Minnesota will be the likely opponent. #2 in the country and only given up more than two 4 times this season.

    And baseball took down first place Nebraska last night in Lincoln! Holding onto the last spot for the Big Ten Tournament.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

    2016-17 Spartan Hockey
    Jerseys: 7 Wins: 7


    1966, 1986, 2007

    Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

  3. #743
    occupe toi de tes oignons owslachief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East Lansing
    Posts
    6,409

    Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    We'll get there

  4. #744
    Hockey fan with an MSU bias
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    196

    Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    Per MSU hockey's twitter, we will be finding out who the captains will be this year later today... any guess as to who they will be?
    Great moments are made from great opportunity.

  5. #745
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by gomsuman View Post
    Per MSU hockey's twitter, we will be finding out who the captains will be this year later today... any guess as to who they will be?
    I'll guess Applesauce, Gatt, Sanford.

    I'll toss in Rosberg as well.

    I really have no idea, though.

  6. #746
    occupe toi de tes oignons owslachief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East Lansing
    Posts
    6,409

    Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirateasaur View Post
    I'll guess Applesauce, Gatt, Sanford.

    I'll toss in Rosberg as well.

    I really have no idea, though.
    My thought was it's a puck-moving defenseman. As long as its not a goalie I'm happy

  7. #747
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    266

    Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    I got 'em!

    Appleton, Sanford, Gatt as well as Saliba, per MSU Hockey Twitter

    Appleton seemed obvious enough. Maybe Gatt because he will be a senior who stepped up his game this past year. I guessed Sanford purely because he won the Fitness award at the banquet and that seems like a captain-y thing to do.

    Saliba is an interesting choice. The kid must have leadership in him to be named as a sophomore.

  8. #748
    occupe toi de tes oignons owslachief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East Lansing
    Posts
    6,409

    Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirateasaur View Post
    I got 'em!

    Appleton, Sanford, Gatt as well as Saliba, per MSU Hockey Twitter

    Appleton seemed obvious enough. Maybe Gatt because he will be a senior who stepped up his game this past year. I guessed Sanford purely because he won the Fitness award at the banquet and that seems like a captain-y thing to do.

    Saliba is an interesting choice. The kid must have leadership in him to be named as a sophomore.
    Nice trifectasaurus!

    An offensive leader, a grinder and a senior. I would not have expected Saliba, although he did wear the 'C' his last year in juniors.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •