BGSU Falcons 2016-17: Rolling Along to the United Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    Do they not teach probability at BG? Funny, they have good programs up there that would require prob/stats. But the latest numbers do like BG: http://blog.wchaplayoffs.com/2017/03...ns-2017-03-12/

GFM
    They do indeed teach that subject (Dave Ellet was in that class with me). Not sure I like those 60-40 numbers on the individual match ups but will take the 1-in-3 on taking home the hardware.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the work you put into this.

Comment

Re: BGSU Falcons 2016-17: Rolling Along to the United Center

Houghton it is. 3 goals against in 3 games for Angus Redmond, that's pretty good.
      BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
        They do indeed teach that subject (Dave Ellet was in that class with me). Not sure I like those 60-40 numbers on the individual match ups but will take the 1-in-3 on taking home the hardware.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the work you put into this.
        Thanks! And it's 62-38 in both ways I'm projecting things.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Pathetic. It's amazing we're only down by 2.
          BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

The effort is back! And get ready for the most stressful BG hockey in 29 years...
            BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Mark Friedman is gone- he signed with Philly this morning. I think that'll be the only early departure this offseason.
              BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Any chance that Bergeron would be a candidate elsewhere? His stock seems pretty high right now.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                  Any chance that Bergeron would be a candidate elsewhere? His stock seems pretty high right now.
                  If there's a team willing to pay $250,000 for his buyout then he could be a candidate. His first few years really hurt his record, though, so an overall losing record may not excite the boosters and fan base for those that could afford him.
                  Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

With both Michigan school jobs now open as rumored, which league has better coaches:

WCHA
                    Pearson
                    Hastings
                    Bergeron
                    Serratore
                    Daniels
                    Whitten
                    Ferguson
                    Thomas
                    Corbett
                    NMU

BIG
                    Lucia
                    Jackson
                    Granato
                    Rohlik
                    Gadowski
                    MSU
                    UM
                    I am really interested to see who NMU, UM, and MSU go after.
                    Last edited by Huskiefan906; 03-21-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                      Mark Friedman is gone- he signed with Philly this morning. I think that'll be the only early departure this offseason.
                      Nope. My favorite player is gone too. https://***********/TyEigner/status/844977863799554049
                      BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Some rumors out there that MSU is romancing coach Bergeron. Anyone have something more definitive?
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                          Some rumors out there that MSU is romancing coach Bergeron. Anyone have something more definitive?
                          Well, there's this. Take it for what it's worth.

BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                            Well, there's this. Take it for what it's worth.

Berg has said on many occasions that BG is now his home. The only time he ever hinted that he would consider moving is if that school down south would have an opening but that was way early in his tenure here. I asked the question because I saw his name being tossed around for several openings and a little reassurance is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
                              Berg has said on many occasions that BG is now his home...
                              Take it from Michigan Tech fans who know first hand, that is exactly what they all say right up until the press conference announcing them as another team's new head coach...

Totally unrelated subject... I'm not sure if anyone here has an interest, but this is something I got in a package deal and don't really need. I'm going to put it on Ebay, but figured I would offer it up here first. it is a Nike size 56 practice jersey from the CCHA era. Pretty good wear on the sleeves, but other than that still in good condition. Has the fight strap in the back, double elbows, double shoulder yoke, etc - all the typical pro quality jersey features. Might look good in your rec room rather than mine as the colors clash with black and gold. For $50 I'll have it in your mailbox in three days or less. I'll eat the cost of shipping. I figure that is the least I can do after the WCHA championship game. And if any of you see a Huskies jersey that has strayed into OH, please drop me a line as I'm always looking for new additions to my collection. - Thanks!
                              Ryan (info@johnsonsjerseys.net)

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                              Originally posted by geezer
                              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                              Originally posted by manurespreader
                              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                              X