Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 93

Thread: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

  1. #61
    #SOAR TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    9,656

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    BEANPOT RECAP!

    Beancap? Repot? Whatever you want to call it, it's right here: http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ore-3-2-sux2bu

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    With BC back on a roll you would expect to see the bandwagon filling back up so that more than one BC poster shows up in this thread.

    Then again...Maybe not.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo
    Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 02-02-2017 at 09:46 AM.

  3. #63
    #SOAR TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    9,656

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Recap from the nice win against Vermont

    http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...inal-score-7-1

    I wish there were more BC fans here

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Recap from the nice win against Vermont

    http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...inal-score-7-1

    I wish there were more BC fans here
    In all honesty, it is a head scratcher as to why there aren't more. The team has been very good in spite of what they lost after last year.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    east
    Posts
    26

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    ...We are the silent majority

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    ...We are the silent majority
    Silent you say. Alrighty then...

    https://youtu.be/Haypxj24_Uw

    P.S. you remind me of TK...
    Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 02-14-2017 at 12:10 AM.

  7. #67
    #SOAR TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    9,656

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    P.S. you remind me of TK...
    That's hilarious, I thought the same thing lol

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    east
    Posts
    26

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    That's hilarious, I thought the same thing lol
    hehehe

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    hehehe
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o...tley-laugh_fun

  10. #70
    #SOAR TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    9,656

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    I wrote a recap of game 1 for all two BC fans to read:

    http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...imack-warriors

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,286

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    I wrote a recap of game 1 for all two BC fans to read:

    http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...imack-warriors
    Two plus an out of towner...

    That is some seriously poor goaltending.

    Love Little's goal...shoot with authority...like you mean it...she shovelled that backhander into the net blazingly quickly and decisively...beautiful. Tremendous eye-hand coordination on that one.

    (Didn't know Apps was asst. coach...serious playing experience behind the bench).
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 02-24-2017 at 02:30 AM.

  12. #72
    #SOAR TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    Two plus an out of towner...

    That is some seriously poor goaltending.

    Love Little's goal...shoot with authority...like you mean it...she shovelled that backhander into the net blazingly quickly and decisively...beautiful. Tremendous eye-hand coordination on that one.

    (Didn't know Apps was asst. coach...serious playing experience behind the bench).
    Yeah Little definitely made no mistake about it. I had a good view of it live, the puck settled right on that last bounce, perfect timing.

    Yep I remember Apps from that 2007 NCAA quarterfinal. If I ever meet her I'll have to make sure to remind her about it haha

  13. #73
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    A wins a win when you're moving on in the playoffs...

  14. #74
    #SOAR TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    9,656

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    A wins a win when you're moving on in the playoffs...
    Yep. They were on cruise control.

    http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...imack-warriors

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Agganis 115
    Posts
    376

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Recap from the nice win against Vermont
    I wish there were more BC fans here
    At least there ARE BC fans here.

    I'm left with reading up on everything BC and WCHA

  16. #76
    #SOAR TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    9,656

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhett Hot View Post
    I'm left with reading up on everything BC and WCHA
    Ouch... okay, that's a fair point haha

  17. #77
    Fan of chipmunk-like mascots. ARM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    The Gopher State
    Posts
    20,189

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhett Hot View Post
    At least there ARE BC fans here.

    I'm left with reading up on everything BC and WCHA
    Post some stuff about BU. Most of the WCHA fans will read it and TTT will troll your thread. It doesn't have to be factual; little he writes about BC is. There may be lurking BU fans who don't post because they don't find any conversations about the Terriers to join.
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,702

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    Post some stuff about BU. Most of the WCHA fans will read it and TTT will troll your thread. It doesn't have to be factual; little he writes about BC is. There may be lurking BU fans who don't post because they don't find any conversations about the Terriers to join.
    That is true...would love to see more threads posted about teams like BU.

    TTT...He do what he do...

  19. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    459

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    Post some stuff about BU. Most of the WCHA fans will read it...
    Only if it's about Nina Rodgers. 11 goals and 20 assists, so far this year! It would be nice if someone would write an article about her time with BU. She didn't play a lot of minutes with the Gophers, but when she did she brought a great deal of energy on the ice.

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,849

    Re: BC Women's Hockey '16-'17: New Year, New Look

    Quote Originally Posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
    Only if it's about Nina Rodgers. 11 goals and 20 assists, so far this year! It would be nice if someone would write an article about her time with BU. She didn't play a lot of minutes with the Gophers, but when she did she brought a great deal of energy on the ice.
    She also had some sniping ability, something the Gophers could have used more of this season. But good to see her contributing and playing a larger role for the Terriers.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •