Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Recruits Baker and Messner named to the USA World Junior Challenge Team
    http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/sh...-select-roster

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      "The Badgers have hosted a number of potential recruits in recent weeks. The most prominent was Waterloo forward Shane Bowers, a potential first-round pick in the 2017 NHL Draft.

2000-born forwards Jack Jensen and Luke Loheit, both of Minnesota, have visited as well."
      Luke Loheit to UMD.
      Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
        Luke Loheit to UMD.
        Jensen committed to Minnesota the other day and Bowers signed with BU.
        WISCONSIN BADGERS
        NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
        WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
        WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
        B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
        Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
          Jensen committed to Minnesota the other day and Bowers signed with BU.
          Yikes, three whiffs...can't win em all I suppose
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            Just glad to see them putting in solid efforts on the big name recruits again. Things will continue to improve.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              Not even sure if some of these kids had scholarship offers. What I have noticed with the new staff is that they have a lot of kids visiting and touring the school. I am guessing they can't obviously be offering everyone..

Comment

I know my articles are more focused on Michigan Tech than elsewhere but I thought you guys might enjoy the first two parts of my Recruiting Grounds series. First I broke down the Upper Midwest Elite League which typically includes Team Wisconsin and today we released my article on the BCHL. Check them out and let me know what you think.
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                  Just glad to see them putting in solid efforts on the big name recruits again. Things will continue to improve.
                  Agreed😀
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    I know my articles are more focused on Michigan Tech than elsewhere but I thought you guys might enjoy the first two parts of my Recruiting Grounds series. First I broke down the Upper Midwest Elite League which typically includes Team Wisconsin and today we released my article on the BCHL. Check them out and let me know what you think.
                    Good job! That takes time and dedication. The Badgers have certainly dabbled in recruiting players from the BCHL.
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Sounds like Gildon decommitted. My guess is CHL.

Comment

Gildon decommits because he liked the former staff, committed to them, and the current staff isn't/wasn't as high on him. Paraphrasing Todd Milewski's tweet

Comment

The spreadsheet is updated with Gildon's decommit.
                          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                            Gildon decommits because he liked the former staff, committed to them, and the current staff isn't/wasn't as high on him. Paraphrasing Todd Milewski's tweet
                            With the Gildon and Nyberg issues, it kinda deepens the concern about the talent level improving @ D, at least for next season.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              With the Gildon and Nyberg issues, it kinda deepens the concern about the talent level improving @ D, at least for next season.
                              Agree it is very concerning. Is there anyone that we can turn, knowing that they can come in and contribute right away? Or they get pushed off another year by one of the top schools?
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post

***? Liked the former staff over G2O? Ice up, son...ice up.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X