Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
    I think with Ess coming in early , may mean Patty Sexton is on his way out.
    May see Hurley move back to forward as well.

Plenty of changes coming before the season starts.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

There is this nugget from Milewski

I'm not sure what it means in terms of who is in/out since I haven't taken the time to review who shoots L vs R.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

Top tier D returning: Linhart, Davison, Tischke, Greenway
        2nd tier returning: Bunz, Hurley, Sexton
        Recruits: Ess, Kalynuk, Inamoto

Kalynuk and Inamoto are playing right away, G2O have made that clear. They love Ess too. How good are Linhart and Davison? Could they get bumped to the 3rd pair or out of the lineup altogether? They did like Bunz at the end of last year too.

Kalynuk Tischke
        Inamoto Greenway
        Ess XXXX
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

If memory serves me right, Linhart is the only righty on the roster for next year, and Ty Emberson is the only current D commit that is right handed. My guess is Linhart is in the lineup next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Top tier D returning: Linhart, Davison, Tischke, Greenway
            2nd tier returning: Bunz, Hurley, Sexton
            Recruits: Ess, Kalynuk, Inamoto

Kalynuk and Inamoto are playing right away, G2O have made that clear. They love Ess too. How good are Linhart and Davison? Could they get bumped to the 3rd pair or out of the lineup altogether? They did like Bunz at the end of last year too.

Kalynuk Tischke
            Inamoto Greenway
            Ess XXXX

Linhart is definitely in the lineup. You have the rest correct.
            WISCONSIN BADGERS
            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

In one year, G2O have had 28 players commit, 28! I am blown away by the amount of work they have accomplished in one year just on the recruiting front. Apparently TG told the Athletic Board they are a year ahead of schedule as far as the rebuild goes, which makes sense from both a record front and a recruiting front. I listen to 540 ESPN when I get a chance to and even Homer the afternoon guy said that in 5 years of the G2O hire UW will win a men's NCAA title. Is it October yet?

Comment

Homer talked about UW hockey?
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  Homer talked about UW hockey?
                  Homer and Gab were discussing topics that don't move the needle, and hockey was on that list, though he did interject that when UW hired G2O he felt UW would win a title in 5 years. That was it.

Comment

One year ago today, the Detroit Red Wings were eliminated from the playoffs, and coach Granato came home.

Comment

Sean Dhooghe with the OT game winner to send the US to the gold medal game at the U18 Worlds.

I love the call, teach me how to Dhooghe....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxEzSR8GyLE

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                        Sean Dhooghe with the OT game winner to send the US to the gold medal game at the U18 Worlds.

I love the call, teach me how to Dhooghe....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxEzSR8GyLE
                        It is really pronounced doogie?
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Doogie hockey md
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                            It is really pronounced doogie?
                            Yes.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS
                            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              In one year, G2O have had 28 players commit, 28! I am blown away by the amount of work they have accomplished in one year just on the recruiting front. Apparently TG told the Athletic Board they are a year ahead of schedule as far as the rebuild goes, which makes sense from both a record front and a recruiting front. I listen to 540 ESPN when I get a chance to and even Homer the afternoon guy said that in 5 years of the G2O hire UW will win a men's NCAA title. Is it October yet?
                              Are you waiting for me to reply? Don't we have to go Musky Hunting first?
                              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X