Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    That was quick...Oz was out west in October; Holloway was on a campus visit last week; committed yesterday. I love western Canadians. Always have, always will. Tough mother ****ers.

Where has time gone? It seems like yesterday we were just looking at players with 1982 -1988 birth years now we're looking at 2000-2001 birth years.
    On a happy note, don't know if anyone saw this clip, but it's Alex Turcotte (who is projected to come in for '19-'20) making some incredibly slick moves on the way to a goal.

https://***********/luketop77/status...121536/video/1
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      On a happy note, don't know if anyone saw this clip, but it's Alex Turcotte (who is projected to come in for '19-'20) making some incredibly slick moves on the way to a goal.

https://***********/luketop77/status...121536/video/1
      Doesn't get much better. This explains why he's a future potential high round draft pick.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Really great '02 pickup for Wisconsin-- here's a post on him from USHL Fall Classic East:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...blades-whl-ohl
        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
          Really great '02 pickup for Wisconsin-- here's a post on him from USHL Fall Classic East:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...blades-whl-ohl
          Latsch or who?
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

I have a feeling that Wyatt Kalynuk will make a pledge to Wisconsin soon. Playing this season in Bloomington and was committed to Western Michigan.
            WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Wisconsin picks up big commitment in '02 Isaac Novak (Syracuse Nats). Good size, hard shot, heavy game. Top 10 F at USHL Fall Classic 14U.

From Jeff Cox
              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
              https://***********/QHockeyBlog
              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Looks like Coach Tony Granato is at BWC Academy checking in on a big time recruit named Massimo Rizzo. He's the biggest recruit out of the BC area. He is a 5'10" center (15 years old). He has played 2 games with Penticon this year.

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                  Wisconsin picks up big commitment in '02 Isaac Novak (Syracuse Nats). Good size, hard shot, heavy game. Top 10 F at USHL Fall Classic 14U.

From Jeff Cox
                  Elite Prospects lists him as coming in in 20-21, which would give the Badgers 19 forwards that year (if no one leaves early.)

Comment

Elite Prospects lists him as coming in in 20-21, which would give the Badgers 19 forwards that year (if no one leaves early.)
                    Two names on the chart that I would be surprised to ever make it on campus are Joseph Abate and Trenton Bliss. I am sure we will see some guys leave early in the next couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerHockey9 View Post
                      Two names on the chart that I would be surprised to ever make it on campus are Joseph Abate and Trenton Bliss. I am sure we will see some guys leave early in the next couple years.
                      I tend to agree that a good deal of the Eaves guys will fall off. Plenty of time to get things sorted out.

Comment

14U. "Heavy game". lol 🙂

Comment

Looks like Coach Tony Granato is at BWC Academy checking in on a big time recruit named Massimo Rizzo. He's the biggest recruit out of the BC area. He is a 5'10" center (15 years old). He has played 2 games with Penticon this year.
                          Hasn't the Penticton area been good to us in the past? Especially the Vees, or did that city come up because of the coach many wanted?
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I wonder if his dad is Frank Rizzo.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                              I wonder if his dad is Frank Rizzo.
                              Haha, yes! He's a mechanic who works on race cars LOL! (I still have a couple of those CASSETTES around!)
                              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                                Haha, yes! He's a mechanic who works on race cars LOL! (I still have a couple of those CASSETTES around!)
                                I'm the best! I work circles around you!
                                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Working...
                                X