Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Not sure about the distance but I would worry about momentum if the nhl is assisting in promoting this or if it’s perceived that way. If they got a Chelios for a coach etc.

It’s a few years off at this point and that’s enough time for Granato/Osiecki to get Wisconsin back on track but when you think of how quickly PSU became a contender from nothing...
    I think the PSU deal was a result of UW sucking, and UM and UM being down as well, though not the pit UW was in. If UW, UM and UM were top 10 during PSU's formative period they would not be where they are now. UI will be entering a sea of sharks, I don't think they have much of a chance.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      I think the PSU deal was a result of UW sucking, and UM and UM being down as well, though not the pit UW was in. If UW, UM and UM were top 10 during PSU's formative period they would not be where they are now. UI will be entering a sea of sharks, I don't think they have much of a chance.
      I love the analogy! Cue the John Williams Jaws music when UW goes on the pp!
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I love the analogy! Cue the John Williams Jaws music when UW goes on the pp!
        Yes! Get rid of the old, "Ooooooooo, oooo, oooo,ooo oh."
        I can hear the sousaphones now; "Buh, Buh........Buh, Buh... Buh, Buh, Buh, Buh," and use the Jaws clap. C'mon, Crease Creatures, be innovative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o2hAkHzSV4
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
          I can hear the sousaphones now; "Buh, Buh........Buh, Buh... Buh, Buh, Buh, Buh," and use the Jaws clap. C'mon, Crease Creatures, be innovative.

Blasphemy

Participation has gone down over the years, but that’s like our ONE great cheer.
          Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 06-28-2018, 05:16 AM.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post

😀

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Jesper signs NLI and other news by Todd M:

Brian Posick on 1310 this morning said Aleksi is now a 2019 recruit. Todd hadn't heard anything as of yesterday afternoon.
              Last edited by WiscTJK; 06-28-2018, 07:18 AM.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

Brian Posick on 1310 this morning said Aleksi is now a 2019 recruit. Todd hadn't heard anything as of yesterday afternoon.
                I will try to get the sheet updated with that later. Hard to update it while I am sitting on a lake.
                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Ok. Spreadsheet finally updated.

A good vacation causes many delays.

Comment

Bump over spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      Bump over spam.
                      You know, Tim, you are right, all other threads are spam except for the WI hockey threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        You know, Tim, you are right, all other threads are spam except for the WI hockey threads.
                        😂

Comment

😂
                          When is the Board going to clean this place up anyway.

Comment

Going to need a new thread here soon....

Comment

better come up with a catchy title gwhinwi! or one of you other marketing types.
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

bump! Gwhinwi get that new thread name figured out!

Comment

Working...
                                X