Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
    I mentioned this once before, but I wonder if there is any consideration to bringing in Cruikshank this coming season? He had a really good year in the BCHL. Maybe he is insurance if Frederic or Hughes were to leave.
    They could basically wait all summer and then if one of those guys leaves Cruikshank could jump into that scholarship. I wonder what the cut off date is for admission into school.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Sadly...I have removed Luke from the sheet.
      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
        Sadly...I have removed Luke from the sheet.
        Jesper Peltonen is listed twice in the 2018-19 column. He's down as a fr and so. Thanks for making and maintaining the chart. It is real handy when looking to the future, especially with the number of commitments built up by G2O.

Comment

Originally posted by Great Day for Hockey View Post
          Jesper Peltonen is listed twice in the 2018-19 column. He's down as a fr and so. Thanks for making and maintaining the chart. It is real handy when looking to the future, especially with the number of commitments built up by G2O.
          No worries. I got that cleaned up. It gets a bit hectic when the commitments start flying in.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
            No worries. I got that cleaned up. It gets a bit hectic when the commitments start flying in.
            This is just me being nitpicky, but it should be Roman Ahcan and not Romah.

This chart is actually a really useful tool. Thanks!
            WISCONSIN BADGERS
            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
              This is just me being nitpicky, but it should be Roman Ahcan and not Romah.

This chart is actually a really useful tool. Thanks!
              Updated again. Man, so many mistakes lately. Too much paint thinner.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                Updated again. Man, so many mistakes lately. Too much paint thinner.
                You do a fantastic job; you certainly put in a lot of time to research & post. A couple "mis-speaks"....no big ****ing deal! Appreciate the charts.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                  You do a fantastic job; you certainly put in a lot of time to research & post. A couple "mis-speaks"....no big ****ing deal! Appreciate the charts.
                  Aww, shucks... you cranky curmudgeons are going to make me blush today.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                    Aww, shucks... you cranky curmudgeons are going to make me blush today.
                    Don't get too comfortable, snowflake. I could drop a bomb at any time . (Seriously, nice job.)

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

There is/was some very good Wisconsin talent (8) playing for the Frozen Four teams. I wonder if things would've been stable here, which ones would be Badgers.

Comment

There is/was some very good Wisconsin talent (8) playing for the Frozen Four teams. I wonder if things would've been stable here, which ones would be Badgers.
                        FWIW, Wisconsin thought they had a pretty good chance at landing Henrik Borgstrom until the previous coaching staff got fired.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          FWIW, Wisconsin thought they had a pretty good chance at landing Henrik Borgstrom until the previous coaching staff got fired.
                          Eaves probably thought so, but I'm sure Borgström wasn't too interested because of the style. The kid is quite a talent for sure; I think Denver is happy they got him.

Comment

Stable as in not totally fall apart?
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                              I can't remember if we ever had a chance at Butcher.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                I can't remember if we ever had a chance at Butcher.
                                Any time I see a Wisconsin kid doing well at another school, I just assume he's not at UW because Oz wasn't here.

Comment

Working...
                                X