Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Does it make it even more sad that I got my memories mixed up if I said I'm only 32?

And yes, Stalock was absolutely a wanderer. Very amusing to watch.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

A new recruit has signed on the dotted line....

Ethan Leyh Retweeted
      Langley Rivermen‏*@LangleyRivermen 2h
      2 hours ago

Excited to announce the commitment of @ethan_leyh19! Ethan is committed to play for Wisconsin @BadgerMHockey after his time with the Riv.

A 2001 born player, Elite Prospects has him down as a 2019-2020 player @ UW. Put up 64 pts in 32 games for the Vancouver NE Chiefs.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        A new recruit has signed on the dotted line....

Ethan Leyh Retweeted
        Langley Rivermen‏*@LangleyRivermen 2h
        2 hours ago

Excited to announce the commitment of @ethan_leyh19! Ethan is committed to play for Wisconsin @BadgerMHockey after his time with the Riv.

A 2001 born player, Elite Prospects has him down as a 2019-2020 player @ UW. Put up 64 pts in 32 games for the Vancouver NE Chiefs.
        He has been committed for a while..
        WISCONSIN BADGERS
        NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
        WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
        WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
        B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
        Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Why do you keep such secrets from us? I thought we were all friends? Is there anyone else committed not on the recruiting chart? Love seeing the Canadian kids rolling in.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Why do you keep such secrets from us? I thought we were all friends? Is there anyone else committed not on the recruiting chart? Love seeing the Canadian kids rolling in.
            I have him on the chart as a '20-'21.

You had me worried that I had really missed one (of course, I'm in Hawaii right now, so I'm not really "worried" about anything.)
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
              I have him on the chart as a '20-'21.

You had me worried that I had really missed one (of course, I'm in Hawaii right now, so I'm not really "worried" about anything.)
              Yeah, I don't see anything that would concern me either if I was there.

I saw later on the tweet it was from November and I didn't look past 19-20, just killing some tine on the web on a boring Sunday night.

Comment

No worries. I just thought I was slacking.
                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                  No worries. I just thought I was slacking.
                  You do a fine job, I'm the slacker.

Comment

It is not a surprise but from the sounds of it Turcotte made and will play for the USNTDP next season.

Comment

• And there was much rejoicing

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Who on the recruit chart (beyond Inamoto, one of the Dhooges, Emberson Miller and now Turcotte) are/have been on the USNTDP radar?

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Who on the recruit chart (beyond Inamoto, one of the Dhooges, Emberson Miller and now Turcotte) are/have been on the USNTDP radar?
                          It looks like we've had a streak of at least 2 players at NTDP U17 eval camps...This is comparing eval camp rosters with players currently on the recruit spreadsheet

Tarek Baker, Luke Kunin, Matt Jurusik were at the 2013 camp

Grant Cruikshank, Trent Frederic, Dominic Mersch, JD Greenway were at the 2014

Sean Dhooghe, Mick Messner, Tyler Inamoto were at the 2015

Christian Krygier, K'Andre Miller were at 2016

Alex Turcotte and Owen Lindmark were in the 2017

In looking at the 2017 eval group...holy crap are there a lot of kids committed to play in New England
                          BC - 6
                          BU - 6
                          Harvard - 4

Also, as sad as it may be, I think it is safe to take Luke off of the 17-18, 18-19 charts now

Comment

• Does Kunin leaving open up scholarship money for any potential late recruits for next year? If so, who are the remaining targets?

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                              Does Kunin leaving open up scholarship money for any potential late recruits for next year? If so, who are the remaining targets?
                              I would imagine that is the scholarship Weissbach will get.
                              WISCONSIN BADGERS
                              NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                              WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                              WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                              B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                              Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                                Does Kunin leaving open up scholarship money for any potential late recruits for next year? If so, who are the remaining targets?
                                I mentioned this once before, but I wonder if there is any consideration to bringing in Cruikshank this coming season? He had a really good year in the BCHL. Maybe he is insurance if Frederic or Hughes were to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X