Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Here we go!

Wisconsin Recruiting Spreadsheet
    Last edited by gwhinwi; 09-21-2016, 04:04 PM.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Subscribed

Comment

Ditto. Thanks Gwhinwi. Also post a link to your spreadsheet in post one so its easy to find.

Never mind I see it in the footer.....
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        Ditto. Thanks Gwhinwi. Also post a link to your spreadsheet in post one so its easy to find.

Never mind I see it in the footer.....
        I put it in there as well. Not a bad call.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
          I put it in there as well. Not a bad call.
          Link in the sig is pure genius. How well does your cardinal blend in with the Georgia Red or whatever they call it?
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I believe they refer to it as Georgia Redneck.

Comment

I believe they refer to it as Georgia Redneck.
              Probably fit in just fine with a regular "Wisconsin" Redneck!
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Headed to Blaine this evening to check out Chicago Mission U16 team at the NAHL showdown tourney. 5 badger commits are on that team (Smith, Turcotte, Koufis, Lindmark, De St Phalle). I will report back with results and how those recruits looked. The down side is that tickets are $20 per day which is a bummer...

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                  Probably fit in just fine with a regular "Wisconsin" Redneck!
                  Um... yeah... no. There are some very "special" types of Rednecks down here. I long for the good ol' fashioned Wisconsin ones most of the time.

Oh, and I did go to the Badgers site, and am now using those colors for the spreadsheet. Don't know why I didn't think of that before. All traces of Georgia should now be gone.

Comment

It should be Daniel Lebedeff. But thanks for keeping this updated.
                    WISCONSIN BADGERS
                    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                      It should be Daniel Lebedeff. But thanks for keeping this updated.
                      Fixed.

Comment

Re: Daniel Lebedeff

Having a Finnish goalie will be fun. Having a UW recruit playing in goal for the Capitols will be fun.

Pretty neat, eh?

Comment

We'll also need to sort out how we think the normal scholarship/walk-on goalie pattern is going to play out.

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                            We'll also need to sort out how we think the normal scholarship/walk-on goalie pattern is going to play out.
                            I think we'll know the practice goalie situation by the start of the season. I've heard rumors, but I'll wait to see who actually dresses.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                              Re: Daniel Lebedeff

Having a Finnish goalie will be fun. Having a UW recruit playing in goal for the Capitols will be fun.

Pretty neat, eh?
                              May have to go to a Caps game this year.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                              X