Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    FWIW "The Neutral Zone" has him ranked as a 3.75 star player.

He cited that he was impressed that UW wants to push guys into the NHL. The way G2O embrace the concept of getting guys into the NHL reminds me of a certain Kentucky BB coach.
    Except Calipari's boys don't attend classes and were "helped" to get into school, even though it is U.K.

2020 will be a good year. "The Rock" for POTUS, Kessel for VEEP.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Wisconsin recruit Keegan didn't make National Camp out of Massachusetts District:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...er-development
      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
        Wisconsin recruit Keegan didn't make National Camp out of Massachusetts District:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...er-development
        6'-3" 240 lbs. wowza he's a big boy. Hopefully he can skate.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
          One would think they are pretty much done recruiting forwards for some time. The only one I can think that they are still gunning for is Massimo Rizzo. I am sure he is tops on the list. I would think if we did get him, he would be projected as a one and done player.

This team is going to have a ridiculous amount of talent soon.

Also, one has to start wondering if Bliss and Abate ever make it to campus.
          Agreed, maybe Rizzo and they're done for 2 years? They have a serious pipeline of talent stockpiled and I think they may be expecting some of "leave it to Eaver's" kids to not arrive to campus and maybe 2-3 more to leave early due to lack of playing time?

dunno, but **** OZ can recruit!
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            Agreed, maybe Rizzo and they're done for 2 years? They have a serious pipeline of talent stockpiled and I think they may be expecting some of "leave it to Eaver's" kids to not arrive to campus and maybe 2-3 more to leave early due to lack of playing time?

They are just going to keep recruiting, keep talking with kids and preparing to fill those hole from early departures. They are expecting players they recruited to leave early and they are NOT going to be surprised by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
              They are just going to keep recruiting, keep talking with kids and preparing to fill those hole from early departures. They are expecting players they recruited to leave early and they are NOT going to be surprised by it.
              That's true as well, good call.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                Tony said exactly this in his hiring press conference. I love it.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

Rizzo's gonna wear green and white, not red and white.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    We shall see. I do like that Rizzo has played with Badger recruit Ethan Leyh for team BC and they seem to have some chemistry together. Probably doesn't hurt to have him playing with another recruit Cruikshank at Penticton.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      The spartans😝

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Bemidji? That's one heck of a get for them.

Comment

You guys have your uppity back, unfortunately.

Comment

Casey Roepke has committed to Wisconsin. I believe he is from the University School of Milwaukee.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS
                            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                              Casey Roepke has committed to Wisconsin. I believe he is from the University School of Milwaukee.
                              I've added him as a '21-'22. He just turned 15 (less than a month ago,) so I think that would put him about 4 years out.
                              Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                                Excellent. Good to see a WI lad make the grade. A 4 star player according to The Neutral Zone. "Smart, athletic, puck moving 3 zone defender"
                                Last edited by Timothy A; 05-30-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X