Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bemidji State Beavers: 2016-17

Originally posted by gmann View Post
    Agreed. Hopefully they keep the cup away from all those single tooth locals that come from family trees that rarely fork. If you know what I mean.
    That's the next county over, man.

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

No, that's every county in Alabama. And Tennessee, and Mississippi, etc.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        No, that's every county in Alabama. And Tennessee, and Mississippi, etc.
        You've described my home, my state of birth, and an unfortunate place I spent six years enduring. (Mississippi is a great place to be from as long as you're no longer there.) But Huntsville is pretty different from Alabama, all told.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

gameday! Go beavers!!
          Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
          FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
          NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
          NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
          NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
          NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
          Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            You've described my home, my state of birth, and an unfortunate place I spent six years enduring. (Mississippi is a great place to be from as long as you're no longer there.) But Huntsville is pretty different from Alabama, all told.

GFM
            I have always enjoyed my trips to Huntsville. It isn't as backwoods as the rest of 'bama.
            Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
            Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
              I lived in Mississippi and I had a home on lake Martin for many years. I had a lot of good friends. Most of them were real proud of how much they went to church.

Comment

Can we please get a better radio announcer? I swear to god this guy is soooo awful. Everything is me me me and he violates most common sense rules of radio announcers. This is pathetic. Actual calling of the game is 10% his personal b.s. Is 90%. Ugh! Shut up about the cup. The first 50 times he said it was enough. You have a freaking game to call Idiot! Any yes I was a radio announcer years ago so I do know what the hell I am talking about.

Comment

• are you freaking serious??? You just told a player in the middle of a game that he should tell you how he feels about winning the cup???? You gotta be kidding me. For gods sake it's a 1-0 game and they have one more period to play. This is asinine. Completely bs announcing. Dear god we need a better announcer.

Comment

Officially won the McNaughton! now lets go win the conference tourney and get in the NCAA's

Comment

• Originally posted by true2BSU View Post
                      are you freaking serious??? You just told a player in the middle of a game that he should tell you how he feels about winning the cup???? You gotta be kidding me. For gods sake it's a 1-0 game and they have one more period to play. This is asinine. Completely bs announcing. Dear god we need a better announcer.
                      I listened to the TV announcers last week against Tech. Don't know if they are the same guys, they are pretty classless as far as play by play announcers.
                      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Congratulations on winning the McNaughton. You guys deserved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                          Congratulations on winning the McNaughton. You guys deserved it.
                          Thanks! The marathon has been completed, but in a couple of weeks the sprint for the Broadmoor will begin. Everyone will be 0-0 and all the teams know that is the only way to the NCAAs.
                          Millsy

FROZEN FOUR 2009!

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                            I lived in Mississippi and I had a home on lake Martin for many years. I had a lot of good friends. Most of them were real proud of how much they went to church.
                            Lord, yes. Huntsville's not nearly anything like that. We have indoor plumbing and everything.

GM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Congrats Beavers on a nice win (#20) against a solid Mankato squad. Keep it rolling!

Comment

• Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                                I have always enjoyed my trips to Huntsville. It isn't as backwoods as the rest of 'bama.
                                The rest of Bama is "backwoods?" Like Birmingham? Tuscaloosa? Mobile? How much time have you spent in any of these cities? I think a Bemidji is a terrific town, but it's not much different from any town of similar size in Alabama, other than the accent & temperature.
                                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X