Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Michigan University Wildcats 2016-17 Season Thread: Gotta Get Up And Try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northern Michigan University Wildcats 2016-17 Season Thread: Gotta Get Up And Try

However, the players who dressed tonight won 6-4.

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
      However, the players who dressed tonight won 6-4.
      Was nice to see the defense show up for the second and third.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Re: Northern Michigan University Wildcats 2016-17 Season Thread: Gotta Get Up And Try

NMU @ Ferris State - (Saturday) October 22st from Big Rapids, Michigan

NMU Players Not Dressing Tonite

F - Dominik Shine (Senior)

F - Shane Sooth (Senior)

F - Easton Viitala (Junior)

D - James Vermeulen (Soph)

F - Brendan Jacques (Soph

D - Jesse Junttila (Soph)

G - Tyger Howat (Frosh)

Comment

Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
          NMU @ Ferris State - (Saturday) October 22st from Big Rapids, Michigan

NMU Players Not Dressing Tonite

F - Dominik Shine (Senior)

F - Shane Sooth (Senior)

F - Easton Viitala (Junior)

D - James Vermeulen (Soph)

F - Brendan Jacques (Soph

D - Jesse Junttila (Soph)

G - Tyger Howat (Frosh)
          Who cares?

Comment

Season ticket holders like myself who follow the team and the players!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
              Season ticket holders like myself who follow the team and the players!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.K.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Jeez, talk about the game and not who's not playing.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                  Jeez, talk about the game and not who's not playing.

GFM
                  My thoughts exactly.

A pretty decent weekend overall for the Cats. The young guys have done pretty well for themselves so far.

Comment

I am always amazed and disappointed on these boards to see people being so harsh and rude to others and treating them with a total lack of respect. If you don't want to discuss a topic that is brought up don't comment, there is no need to belittle someone for asking a question or commenting on something related to the team.
                    Asking about Shine or pointing out that he is not playing is very relevant and until the question of why he isn't playing is answered people will be curious. There seems to be a small group on every board that wants to talk down to the others. It's no wonder it's the same half a dozen people posting at least on the few boards I follow regularly (NMU, MTU,LSSU )
                    Maybe I'm too old and thin skinned for this social media stuff. Or maybe I missed something along the way that the abused have said or done to bring it on themselves. Just takes away from the boards for me.
                    Last edited by rustedblades; 10-24-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
                      I am always amazed and disappointed on these boards to see people being so harsh and rude to others and treating them with a total lack of respect. If you don't want to discuss a topic that is brought up don't comment, there is no need to belittle someone for asking a question or commenting on something related to the team.
                      Asking about Shine or pointing out that he is not playing is very relevant and until the question of why he isn't playing is answered people will be curious. There seems to be a small group on every board that wants to talk down to the others. It's no wonder it's the same half a dozen people posting at least on the few boards I follow regularly (NMU, MTU,LSSU )
                      Maybe I'm too old and thin skinned for this social media stuff. Or maybe I missed something along the way that the abused have said or done to bring it on themselves. Just takes away from the boards for me.
                      Davy D already provided the answers to these questions. Sooth is ineligible and Shine is an internal issue. If that doesn't suffice for some, not sure what to tell you. I'd suggest going to the Blue Line Luncheon and asking Walt himself.
                      "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
                        Davy D already provided the answers to these questions. Sooth is ineligible and Shine is an internal issue. If that doesn't suffice for some, not sure what to tell you. I'd suggest going to the Blue Line Luncheon and asking Walt himself.
                        And I do post the line chart and starters prior to every game.
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

"The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post

and the NMU Hockey Twitter feed posts the line chart as well.
                            "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Maybe this situation was not the perfect example but Davyd has been abused on the mtu threads a number of times, even asked to stay off the thread, and I can't figure out why. I have always thought he offers good insight, questions, comments, etc.
                              And this is not the first time the drinker has been abused here.
                              Maybe I'm missing some history or it's harmless banter among friends.

Comment

Maybe this situation was not the perfect example but Davyd has been abused on the mtu threads a number of times, even asked to stay off the thread, and I can't figure out why. I have always thought he offers good insight, questions, comments, etc.
                                And this is not the first time the drinker has been abused here.
                                Maybe I'm missing some history or it's harmless banter among friends, just looks bad to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X