Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gear Grinding 7: Really? This crap again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    What up, B?
    OMG!

(caps)
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: Gear Grinding 7: Really? This crap again?

I can reach USCHO from my phone but not my laptop as of this morning. Not a proxy issue either - says the site can't be reached.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        I can reach USCHO from my phone but not my laptop as of this morning. Not a proxy issue either - says the site can't be reached.
        Have you tried turning your computer off and then on again?

I know you're smarter than that, etc, but it could be some sort of cookie/virus/etc issue.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Reset and flush your DNS. Set it to google's if that doesn't work.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

People who leave recipe reviews and did not actually make the recipe. "Looks yummy" is not a useful review. Yes, I can tell it looks yummy. Does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
              People who leave recipe reviews and did not actually make the recipe. "Looks yummy" is not a useful review. Yes, I can tell it looks yummy. Does it work?
              God I hate that crap.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ah yes, the equivalent of a YouTuber who comments "FIRST!".

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Ah yes, the equivalent of a YouTuber who comments "FIRST!".
                  At least the other is giving a "like" to it. What you describe is just plain "postwhoring".

Comment

I have an opinion about that.

Comment

My pet peeve. My local supermarket does not have shoppin cart corrals, so you think that people would return their cart to the front of the store.

Not a chance. Just put them in the middle of parking spaces, against the grass or other places that will F up the flow of cars. JEEBERS!! Can't you walk 60 feet or less and return the cart you lazy ********!

I make it a point to bring at least one cart back when I go in to shop and return my cart when I'm done. Maybe my example and the others who do the same thing will inspire the asshats to do the right thing.

I'm not optimistic.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

You're a good man, Joe. I mean that sincerely. Most people would just walk on bye. The places I go have corrals but if like to think I would do the same as you if it didn't.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          My pet peeve. My local supermarket does not have shoppin cart corrals, so you think that people would return their cart to the front of the store.

Not a chance. Just put them in the middle of parking spaces, against the grass or other places that will F up the flow of cars. JEEBERS!! Can't you walk 60 feet or less and return the cart you lazy ********!

I make it a point to bring at least one cart back when I go in to shop and return my cart when I'm done. Maybe my example and the others who do the same thing will inspire the asshats to do the right thing.

I'm not optimistic.
                          That happens even at supermarkets that have the corrals (in MI, virtually all of ours do). Americans are depressingly lazy fcks.

Comment

That happens even at supermarkets that have the corrals (in MI, virtually all of ours do). Americans are depressingly lazy fcks.
                            Same here in MN. Drives me nuts. It's never more than a 10-15 foot walk to a corral (or front of a store). Lazy is correct.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Not if you put in one of those devices where you put in a quarter to get the cart, and then get it back when you return it. You'd be surprised at the avarice.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

I'm not optimistic.
                                Amen. People are inconsiderate, selfish, lazy *******s.

Comment

Working...
                                X