Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten Hockey 2016-2017

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    Did anyone here predict the Gophers getting swept by St. Cloud State?
    Tipsy McStagger did, and I believe he was sober at the time.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
      Tipsy McStagger did, and I believe he was sober at the time.
      I was wrong, I didn't think Minnesota would be challenged until the North Dakota series.

Comment

Going into the series most Gopher fans were optimistic of at least a split, but that optimism turned into bitter disappointment after they gave away a 3 goal lead last night and then a 2 goal lead this evening.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
          Well the B1G is 4-4-2 this weekend not including the Badger's exhibition play.
          Did anyone here predict the Gophers getting swept by St. Cloud State?
          Who here predicted the Spartans getting swept by Denver?

Oh, everybody? Ok then...
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Not having watched the Spartans play this season I can't
            really comment on their level of play or in what areas they succeed or struggle with but scores of 2-1 & 3-1 in your losses to Denver hardly seems like you guys were getting smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
              Not having watched the Spartans play this season I can't
              really comment on their level of play or in what areas they succeed or struggle with but scores of 2-1 & 3-1 in your losses to Denver hardly seems like you guys were getting smoked.
              MSU fans have gotten to the point where we can pretty much mock our program along with everyone else but I was legitimately pleased with our play this weekend. I think we were all concerned MSU would be humiliated but the team hung in there right to the end both nights. Defensively we looked like a completely different team compared to whatever happened up in the Soo.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                As much as I like seeing your team lose, I also know that it's not good for the sport.
                Garbage. MSU sucking means an opportunity for another school to fill its void.

Someone has to be the Big 14's five-letter word starting with b. Might as well be MSU.
                CCHA 4 LIFE

Comment

Should be interesting to see the Gophers and Badgers up in northern NY this upcoming weekend, I'm pretty sure it's the first time for Minnesota and if I remember correctly Wisconsin came to Potsdam in 1991 for the last games at Walker Arena, should be good games as both teams should be around the top of the ECAC.

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                    Should be interesting to see the Gophers and Badgers up in northern NY this upcoming weekend, I'm pretty sure it's the first time for Minnesota and if I remember correctly Wisconsin came to Potsdam in 1991 for the last games at Walker Arena, should be good games as both teams should be around the top of the ECAC.
                    I've had a long day, so this took me far too long to register as a comment on where you expect them to be at the end of the year, instead of a joke about how neither of them have any losses in the ECAC season that hasn't started yet.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

The joke conference continues.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Thanks for the Monday morning chuckle after a very ****ty sports weekend.....
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Will be a good weekend for the home teams if the Gophers only show up for 4 or 5 of the periods on the weekend.
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Lucia will love Clarkson and all the 21 year old frosh. Personally I think Minnesota will probably win, I was watching some of the SCSU series and it seemed like the PP moved it well just didn't get many chances, they'll have plenty of chances with the ECAC officiating. 5-3 Minnesota.
                            Last edited by techtodenver; 10-24-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

If the score hits 5-2, Gopher fans will start getting nervous.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Lucia will love Clarkson and all the 21 year old frosh. Personally I think Minnesota will probably win, I was watching some of the SCSU series and it seemed like the PP moved it well just didn't get many chances, they'll have plenty of chances with the ECAC officiating. 5-3 Minnesota.
                                After two.

Clarkson wins 6-5 after 3.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X