• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #187: Lazy End Days Of Summer

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Ralph and Mark.

Morning, Lodge. Beer dinner tonight followed by stay in a nice hotel as a treat. I can't wait!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

No storms here....yet. I still didn't ride my bike in cause I don't want to ride home in the rain.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

It's been raining and will be raining all week here in the triangle (not bermuda).

Who'd have thought I'd move here before the Twins!
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              907.2 miles to go.
              867.2 miles to go
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Bill Hicks said it best (NSFW, language): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHEOGrkhDp0

Racking up the OT, still waiting for my PTO sched over the next 3 months. Should be interesting.
                You and Mr. wore Black are on the same page. Both of you sent me this video.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Welcome to my life on a weekly basis.
                Your life must be hell.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

On my flight headed back to Boston. I know I shouldn't have, but I've been checking work email, mostly to delete the junk email and also to check and see if there's anything crucial I needed to reply too. One issue came up yesterday but as I was at Disneyland all day, I didn't respond. You know, cuz I'm on vacation.

I may reply tomorrow. I'm off the rest of the week but just hanging home, taking care of a few things, catching up on DVR'd shows, laundry and unpacking, etc. I'll see what kind of emails I get tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    I'm off the rest of the week but just hanging home, taking care of a few things, catching up on DVR'd shows, laundry and unpacking, etc.
                    Maybe you could help a fellow fan get tickets to the QU game on 10/22? I just checked online and there are only single tickets left. And SRO tix are over $30.00/each!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                      Maybe you could help a fellow fan get tickets to the QU game on 10/22? I just checked online and there are only single tickets left. And SRO tix are over $30.00/each!
                      Wow. I must be losing it but no way would I pay 30$ for SRO.

Comment

You should be able to get visitors tickets through Q, no?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Do you need more than one?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Wow. I must be losing it but no way would I pay 30$ for SRO.
                            You could never handle being a Gophers fan, then. Some SROs are $40+, IIRC, depending on the game.

UND tickets this year are $70 face value for a seat.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good evening from rainy cityslickerville.

Long time no post. Been busier than a one legged guy in a butt kicking contest over the last few weeks.

Little g had another appointment at Gillette yesterday. Got some not so good news. Nothing earth shattering but not good nonetheless. If you are so inclined please say an extra prayer for him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                                Good evening from rainy cityslickerville.

Long time no post. Been busier than a one legged guy in a butt kicking contest over the last few weeks.

Little g had another appointment at Gillette yesterday. Got some not so good news. Nothing earth shattering but not good nonetheless. If you are so inclined please say an extra prayer for him.
                                Sending a couple. Get there, Lil G.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X