2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

Sorry to post this here, but after several attempts to post on the ticket forum and not being able to. I have 2 extra lower bowl session tickets, Sec. 116 row 16. I paid $293 each,willing to entertain offers. We will be in Chicago so can meet up there. wjacobsn@nccray.com

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Harvard most definitely did not sell out their allotment
      Wonder what happened to the Harvard fan base? I remember them bringing a large group of fans up to Snively (UNH) and to the Boston Garden for the ECAC's in the early 80's.

Comment

Can someone come pick me up in Atlanta if a Tornado leads to my flight being cancelled?
        BS UMass Lowell 2015
        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
          I bought thru NCAA and have Flash Seat tickets, same as I had in Tampa last year.
          When I look at my Flash Seat account, the tickets show up... nothing unusual there....
          I am expecting to show up with just my registered credit card in order to get in.
          Am I missing something?
          OK - Looked tonight and the Frozen Four is listed on the Flash Seats events page - but no tickets available. The events were not listed when I posted. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by scoreboard View Post
            Wonder what happened to the Harvard fan base? I remember them bringing a large group of fans up to Snively (UNH) and to the Boston Garden for the ECAC's in the early 80's.
            THIRTY FIVE YEARS IS A loooooooonnggggggg time ago

Comment

Now that we are here, in our seats, the hosts suck in terms of ticket allocation.

Since 2010 we had lower bowl seats, and now we are back in the upper bowl. And the lower two bowls are empty.

Thanks for saving the seats for nobody.

Comment

Oh and lots of tickets for sale on the street.

Comment

Working...
                X