Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 186

Thread: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    framingham, ma
    Posts
    5,154

    2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Schedule is posted. P20's start 10:00 AM Wednesday, September 21.

    http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/icehockey-men/

    Didn't see any pricing information.

  2. #2
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    36,157

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    ....if you have to ask

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by CLS View Post

    Didn't see any pricing information.
    That means free right?
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 20(19ish?)



    Quote Originally Posted by BUtogether View Post
    And I'd be giving BJ's to any kid
    RIP KRoy4Hobey, Gr8Sk8M8(?), BUtogether(?)

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    The Rafters of Schottenstein Center
    Posts
    5,535

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Nothing wrong with good one-liners. But CLS points out a real problem -- at least if you're the organizer for your ticket group.

    How much are the tickets this year? Um, don't know. How many tickets can we buy this year? Will it be 8 again at the top priority levels? Um, don't know that either.

    How are we supposed to line up commitments and collect checks without this information? Yeah, the world has bigger problems. But making buyers work to find out this basic information creates a real nuisance.

    If someone has already called Customer Service and has this info, please post.

  5. #5
    Just a boring user.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Walking to Yost
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    We are priority 13, and our date to buy is October 7. May be the last year we get 4 tickets, as it depends on my parents and if they want to keep coming. A lot of that will depend on location. But this year we may visit my cousin in Chicago.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    near Madison
    Posts
    4,401

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by pgb-ohio View Post
    Nothing wrong with good one-liners. But CLS points out a real problem -- at least if you're the organizer for your ticket group.

    How much are the tickets this year? Um, don't know. How many tickets can we buy this year? Will it be 8 again at the top priority levels? Um, don't know that either.

    How are we supposed to line up commitments and collect checks without this information? Yeah, the world has bigger problems. But making buyers work to find out this basic information creates a real nuisance.

    If someone has already called Customer Service and has this info, please post.
    Was wondering the same thing for ticket quantity as thought maybe I was just missing where that information was posted. Maybe that means it's back to 4?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    The Rafters of Schottenstein Center
    Posts
    5,535

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by Badgers1 View Post
    Was wondering the same thing for ticket quantity as thought maybe I was just missing where that information was posted. Maybe that means it's back to 4?
    This information was also hard to come by last year. So I don't think this year's delay -- without more -- proves there will be a change. But I don't feel especially comfortable assuming the status quo either.

    My belief is that the NCAA doesn't want the info to circulate widely among the general public. But why is that the case? I'm puzzled. Maybe they feel the prices we pay undercut their ability to sell premium packages. Still, that's just a guess.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    30,437

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    I saw a $200 kicker for lower bowl middle in the Experience Package.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    350

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Prices from the NCAA webpage:

    2017 Chicago :

    All-Session Ticket Prices
    $650 - Lower Level (Row 1)
    $475 - Lower Level (Row 2)
    $290 - Lower Level
    $280 - Club Level
    $175 - Upper Level
    Last edited by steven22; 09-20-2016 at 03:37 PM.

  10. #10
    Holding court
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HOTel cORAL esSEX
    Posts
    5,610

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by steven22 View Post
    Prices from the NCAA webpage:

    All-Session Ticket Prices
    $650 - Lower Level (Row 1)
    $475 - Lower Level (Row 2)
    $290 - Lower Level
    $280 - Club Level
    $175 - Upper Level
    What were prices last year for each comparable level? PGB-Ohio?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010 View Post
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    350

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    What were prices last year for each comparable level? PGB-Ohio?
    2016 in Tampa:


    All-Session Ticket Prices
    $600 - Promenade (Lower Level - Row A)
    $450 - Promenade (Lower Level - Row B)
    $260 - Promenade (Lower Level)
    $240 - Club
    $205 - Terrace (Upper Level - Sides)
    $160 - Terrace (Upper Level - Ends)
    Last edited by steven22; 09-20-2016 at 03:36 PM.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    350

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    2015 Boston prices:

    All-Session Ticket Prices
    $600 - Loge (lower level, first row)
    $250 - Loge (lower level)
    $205 - Balcony (upper level, sides/ends)
    $160 - Balcony (upper level, ends/corners)

  13. #13
    Holding court
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HOTel cORAL esSEX
    Posts
    5,610

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Boy these *****heads are getting greedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010 View Post
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    350

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    2014 Philly Prices:

    2014 NCAA Men's Frozen Four All-Session Ticket Prices
    Upper/200 Level $205 per ticket
    Lower/100 Level $230 per ticket
    Ice Row (100 Level/First Row) $500 per ticket

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    350

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Boy these *****heads are getting greedy.
    Big time!

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    350

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    2013 Pittsburgh.

    Lower Level was $200.

    In five years the lower level has increased from $200 to $290. And the now the first 2 rows are sold separately for a complete screwing.
    Last edited by steven22; 09-20-2016 at 03:56 PM.

  17. #17
    Holding court
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    HOTel cORAL esSEX
    Posts
    5,610

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by steven22 View Post
    2013 Pittsburgh.

    Lower Level was $200.

    In five years the lower level has increased from $200 to $290. And the now the first 2 rows are sold separately for a complete screwing.
    Yea that is absurd. 45% increase in 4 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010 View Post
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    30,437
    Quote Originally Posted by steven22 View Post
    2013 Pittsburgh.

    Lower Level was $200.

    In five years the lower level has increased from $200 to $290. And the now the first 2 rows are sold separately for a complete screwing.
    Who sets the prices? NCAA or the host?

  19. #19
    Waiting for the Snow to fly...
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    South Chicago Burbs... For now anyways...
    Posts
    5,182

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by steven22 View Post
    Prices from the NCAA webpage:

    2017 Chicago :

    All-Session Ticket Prices
    $650 - Lower Level (Row 1)
    $475 - Lower Level (Row 2)
    $290 - Lower Level
    $280 - Club Level
    $175 - Upper Level
    I'll be a buyer at $175... There should be some end seats open to the General Public after people with priority points are done...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

    Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

    Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

    Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    350

    Re: 2017 Frozen Four Ticket Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Who sets the prices? NCAA or the host?
    I would guess the NCAA since they are being sold on the NCAA webpage.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •