Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

In honor of Sabrina Repaci, today is 25 September 2016. There are 7 days (1 week) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2016 for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Jaimie Grigsby, today is 26 September 2016. There are 6 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't recall what was done in the past, but I assume there's no weekend thread?

Comment

Tickets bought for Brown/Yale 11/4&5. Not that I thought that the games would be sold out, but now I can breathe a sigh of relief since I bought the plane tickets a month ago (and reserved a hotel room back in June).

BTW, I would think that the ticket office would be expecting my call since I have called within 5 minutes of the time that tickets go on sale the last 4 or 5 years.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-26-2016, 08:25 AM. Reason: changed breath to breathe
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I don't recall what was done in the past, but I assume there's no weekend thread?
            I thought of it, as I do each year, but those threads only make sense when there of fans of the other team on USCHO also.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Tickets bought for Brown/Yale 11/4&5. Not that I thought that the games would be sold out, but now I can breathe a sigh of relief since I bought the plane tickets a month ago (and reserved a hotel room back in June).

BTW, I would think that the ticket office would be expecting my call since I have called within 5 minutes of the time that tickets go on sale the last 4 or 5 years.
              Hopefully you enjoy FlagDUDETTE's favourite chant, although we're probably not going to head out for that one... Let's just say it involves a colour and an excrement.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                In that case I’ll put this here. McGill is 3-2 ATT. They play Q-Pac Sat. night. Like most CIS schools their Roster is mostly former CHL players, some with ECHL/AHL experience..... http://www.mcgillathletics.ca/index.aspx?path=mhockey
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Always a point of interest here. 5 Flags in HFH this year; USA, Can., Austria, Denmark & Sweden. FWIW, I watched both ACHA games this weekend & Sam Rapaport was not with the Team.
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    Always a point of interest here. 5 Flags in HFH this year; USA, Can., Austria, Denmark & Sweden. FWIW, I watched both ACHA games this weekend & Sam Rapaport was not with the Team.
                    The flag situation is correct.

Quite possibly SR didn't make the varsity and wasn't interested in the club team. OTOH, perhaps he will be on the varsity, however no one mentioned that he was at the ticket-pickup.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-26-2016, 04:26 PM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      The flag situation is correct.

Quite possibly SR didn't make the varsity and wasn't interested in the club team. OTOH, perhaps he will be on the varsity, however no one mentioned that he was at the ticket-pickup.
                      I forgot to mention that. SR was introduced along with the rest of the team at the season ticket holder party. Looks like 4 goalies this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                        I forgot to mention that. SR was introduced along with the rest of the team at the season ticket holder party. Looks like 4 goalies this year.
                        Thanks greatly for the info. BTW, he's a forward.

Had I bothered to look:
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-26-2016, 05:41 PM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ralph Baer;6362596]Thanks greatly for the info. BTW, he's a forward.

Had I bothered to look:
                          /QUOTE]

Oops. Don't know why I said that. Thanks for the correction...

Comment

In honor of Charlie Manley, today is 27 September 2016. There are 5 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Liam McBain #30 and Sam Rappaport #37 have been added to the roster (at the top and with their HSs not their previous teams). http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey

Edit: SR's mother is named Kelly Alford. I wonder if she is related to Jordan.
                              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-27-2016, 03:17 PM.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The RPI website does not mention McBain's hometown. Tualatin HS is located in Tualatin, Oregon.

Comment

Working...
                                X