Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Do the first "he" and "his" refer to SA while the other two "he"s refer to Brian Cain?
    Jeez, that's bad.

it also indicates he feels Appert and his staff can't get them there either. To the point where Cain's on the bench? Not a good look, not inspiring to the coaching staff or players either. Not to mention Cain looks less than professional in that picture. Really?
    Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by blocker View Post
      I remember a time when many of the "fans" on this board were berserk because of the last coaches performance. Harsh things were said and he was hounded by the many who still post here until he was removed. I am so happy that you got what I wished for you. We are being consistently humbled, record and recruiting wise. buy a a school with 2500 students . Maybe one of those people could compare the previous coaches record to the current one .
      I think I will pull some of the old posts from that era if possible. I wonder why this coaches leash appears to be so much longer than the last ones?
      lol
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

How is Hackett? He didn't look good lying on the ice or when he was helped off the ice right to the locker room.

Comment

Is Gillespie coming back next month
          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

The greatest second half of hockey ever begins 12/30/2016. This team will be in Lake Placid and I'm not talking about the game on 1/7 with Clarkson. Gonna be road warriors to get there but they will be there. I miss AspyDad and his words of wisdom.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              The greatest second half of hockey ever begins 12/30/2016. This team will be in Lake Placid and I'm not talking about the game on 1/7 with Clarkson. Gonna be road warriors to get there but they will be there. I miss AspyDad and his words of wisdom.
              Be that team that no one wants to play in March. LGR!

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Alternate way of voting for Andrew Franks. http://www.nfl.com/voting/clutch-performer/2016/REG/14
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                    Is Gillespie coming back next month
                    We could certainly use some energy, that's for sure.

Comment

Here's one guy who thinks RPI's record isn't all that bad.
                      Last edited by jericho; 12-14-2016, 01:26 PM.
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                        Here's one guy who thinks RPI's record isn't all that bad.
                        403 Forbidden
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          403 Forbidden
                          Da(rn) it. I was going for Stone Cold Steve Austin. RPI 3:16...Austin 3:16.....never funny when the joke doesn't work....
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              A welcome addition, especially considering late game woes.

Comment

This is the first weekend since October 21, 22 that RPI has an undefeated weekend.
                                Happy holidays to all my fellow posters...

Comment

Working...
                                X