Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Thanks turk, I was just going to do this, but since I am tired...
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Automatically assumed for ignore? I'm flattered.
        Guess we don't need any more proof that you revel in being a total POS.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Guess we don't need any more proof that you revel in being a total POS.
          What can I say? I had a good mentor.

Comment

In case anyone's following the student union debacle: https://www.reddit.com/r/RPI/comment...e_from_drross/

Obviously RPI men's hockey funding is affected.

Comment

In honor of Max Reisinger and Makenna Thomas, today is 14 September 2016. There are 18 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2016 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In case anyone's following the student union debacle: https://www.reddit.com/r/RPI/comment...e_from_drross/

Obviously RPI men's hockey funding is affected.
                Can you expand on that? I thought the union-funded athletics activity had already gone by the wayside?
                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                  Can you expand on that? I thought the union-funded athletics activity had already gone by the wayside?
                  With all the fights that have been going on with this, it's certainly tough to keep straight. I do recall there being a vote about it in February, but not sure if any of the griping did anything about it.

Comment

With a couple of weeks until game time it seems we still have some roster mysteries yet to be explained...does anyone have ANY info on what happened to Gillespie? Is he even still an RPI student? And what about our blue chip freshman Burgess? Was he injured in the off-season? Is he practicing with the team? Are the rumors of him being red-shirted true? Thanks to anyone that has any real info and...Let's Go Red.

Comment

With all the fights that have been going on with this, it's certainly tough to keep straight. I do recall there being a vote about it in February, but not sure if any of the griping did anything about it.
                      LOL - OK, so it's not obvious RPI hockey or other programs were affected?

I'm curious how the Union impacted the program under status quo conditions.
                      Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonMike View Post
                        With a couple of weeks until game time it seems we still have some roster mysteries yet to be explained...does anyone have ANY info on what happened to Gillespie? Is he even still an RPI student? And what about our blue chip freshman Burgess? Was he injured in the off-season? Is he practicing with the team? Are the rumors of him being red-shirted true? Thanks to anyone that has any real info and...Let's Go Red.
                        Gillespie is no longer in the directory. That probably means he has left. I can't post what I heard.

Burgess apparently was injured in the Ottawa camp.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just realized those are different jerseys in the Locker Room video pieces. I assume/hope they're practice jerseys based on the crest on the red (instead of diagonal RPI), but I don't think RPI has used Reebok in the past -- recent years have been made by JOG.

EDIT: Confirmed practice jerseys on Twitter. Apparently the same as last year.
                            Last edited by RHamilton; 09-14-2016, 02:25 PM.
                            RPI Class of 2012
                            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Must be someone else.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X