Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Good choices. I thought Woody might also get a letter. All former Lincoln Stars too. Albeit only a couple of games for Parker.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Bourbonnais and Reno are pretty easy picks. But when I see a guy like DeVito getting a "C", it tells me who the real leader on the team is.
      Kind of like CJ LEE becoming the captain. He must be great in the locker room.
      Good luck to all of them and the entire team.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Bourbonnais and Reno are pretty easy picks. But when I see a guy like DeVito getting a "C", it tells me who the real leader on the team is.
        Kind of like CJ LEE becoming the captain. He must be great in the locker room.
        Good luck to all of them and the entire team.
        I hear that Donald Trump is great in the locker room.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I hear that Donald Trump is great in the locker room.
          Let's just keep that all waaaaaay over there in the café thread.
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Maine defeated QU, so perhaps that puts our losses to Maine in a better perspective. However, QU was leading by 2 goals midway in the 3rd period. It isn't the QU from last season to lose leads.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
              Let's just keep that all waaaaaay over there in the café thread.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No Wiffen in this pic so his injury obviously precluded him from even making the trip.....
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  No Wiffen in this pic so his injury obviously precluded him from even making the trip.....
                  Does that imply that RPI took a bus from Troy to GF or did they fly to Minneapolis/St. Paul and then bus to GF?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Making A Case To Do Away (Or Change) With ECAC Travel Partners...... http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...avel-partners/ ....... Instead, partner Clarkson with RPI and Union with St. Lawrence

Comment

Making A Case To Do Away (Or Change) With ECAC Travel Partners...... http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...avel-partners/ ....... Instead, partner Clarkson with RPI and Union with St. Lawrence
                      Interesting, but I don't expect any change to happen.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The nice thing about the travel partner system is you play each team at home once, and each team away once (minus the Friendship Four of course). That is truly balanced. By doing the weekend thing, you give a RatingsPI advantage to anyone who plays a bottom-tier team away.

Comment

Been trying to find out something...anything...about his injury since the end of Maine game #1. Nothing doing. Not sure if it's NCAA policy to keep injury status confidential, but we might have to get Snowden on this...

Comment

Interesting, but I don't expect any change to happen.
                            not interesting and it wont happen . Would it be easier just to move St Lawrence and Clarkson further apart mileage wise and Rpi Union also? Say Clarkson moves to Vermont and Union moves to Utica everybody would have the same travel disadvantage. If Rpi and Clarkson are travel partners and play home and home does Rpi travel three hours to cl and the both teams travel three hours for sat nite. If Rpi plays at slu clarkson on the same weekend even though clarkson is the travel partner isn't that what we have now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Does that imply that RPI took a bus from Troy to GF or did they fly to Minneapolis/St. Paul and then bus to GF?
                              They flew.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X