OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Congrats to the Cards and the Curse of the Cards is strong and alive. I would say that Oswego got out coached this weekend. Coach Emery's game plan was just better than ours. From the 3 or 4th shift from the Cards they had the whole weak side of the net open, and 2 of their 3 goals came that way. Coach Gosek did not adapt. Give credit to the Cardinals game plan for they did a nice job of getting into passing lanes and blocking a ton of shots. We did to much individual stuff and not enough team play.
    From what other posts have mentioned I agree that we will most likely be the 4th seed in the East and unfortunately be traveling some where.
    Best of luck, and we need some for a change, in the NCAA's and hopefully will watch the team in Utica.
    Oswego '88

Comment

went skating at the college last night, on the visitor bench glass was still taped up with red tape was our lines for the night. Made me slightly sick as I did not see many changes made to our lines throughout the night to make counters, however It appeared Emery clearly examined ours and counter punched by making good changes.

Here is to hoping we're in, and best of luck to Plattsburgh playing wrecking ball on the other side of the bracket if were in, and maybe we have a destiny for another date and chance at that dirty bird.

Comment

Is winning/losing your conference championship a secondary criterion? In that case, Hobart would have an obvious edge.
        Hobart Statesmen
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        Boston College Eagles
        Providence College Friars

#EasternBias is the only way

Jack O'Callahan: "You know what Coxy let me ask you a question. Why'd you wanna play college hockey?"
        Cox: "Isn't it obvious? For the girls."

Comment

Nope not supposed to have any factor, a game is as valuable as any other game (Supposedly), just a stat padder.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything in regards to getting tickets yet, Haven't come across anything but would imagine it'd be out by now. Calling the box office yields me a voicemail.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
              Has anyone heard anything in regards to getting tickets yet, Haven't come across anything but would imagine it'd be out by now. Calling the box office yields me a voicemail.
              are the students on vacation March 11th,that is the question,if so should be no problem getting tiks

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                Tickets went on sale at 1:00pm today on the Aud's website.
                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Referring to our own box office for saturdays game, Tickets for the Aud Can wait for now I think due to Utica not being there.

Comment

Referring to our own box office for saturdays game, Tickets for the Aud Can wait for now I think due to Utica not being there.
                    Fair point. On mobile, forgot which thread I was in... plus, I just bought my ticket for Utica, so I had that fresh in my mind! Lol
                    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                      Fair point. On mobile, forgot which thread I was in... plus, I just bought my ticket for Utica, so I had that fresh in my mind! Lol
                      Hope to see you there, An Oswego vs. Plattsburgh Title game would be the awesome for the Sunyac.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        are the students on vacation March 11th,that is the question,if so should be no problem getting tiks
                        Yes...break starts this wknd
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                          Season ticket holders start Tuesday, general public sales start Thursday at 10.
                          Oswego State 1980 Grad
                          (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Maybe not getting that high seed didn't matter too much after all - everybody plays (woohooie)!

I like our bracket. Hamilton will be a solid opponent to host right off the bat. Get that win at home, and Norwich will get that date that the boys ducked during the holiday slump. Platty's been the only team to cause us heartburn this calendar year, and they can go ham on the other side while the Lakers can play some excellent opponents. They won't be easy, yet I like Oz's chances.
                            "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                            this is for you."
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

went skating at the college last night, on the visitor bench glass was still taped up with red tape was our lines for the night. Made me slightly sick as I did not see many changes made to our lines throughout the night to make counters, however It appeared Emery clearly examined ours and counter punched by making good changes.

Here is to hoping we're in, and best of luck to Plattsburgh playing wrecking ball on the other side of the bracket if were in, and maybe we have a destiny for another date and chance at that dirty bird.
                              Outcoached? Maybe, although the clanking sound of puck hitting metal still rings in my head. I hope we see them in the middle of the bracket. Go Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                                Outcoached? Maybe, although the clanking sound of puck hitting metal still rings in my head. I hope we see them in the middle of the bracket. Go Lakers.
                                Hey, both Sunyac darlings made the FF in 2010... so both just need to take that extra step this time. Neutral ice would be loads better for the guys in hunter green.
                                "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                                this is for you."
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Working...
                                X