Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    only give the tiks to Mike if he promises to send in highlights like he used to do
    Tickets aren't for me, they're for a fellow Oz grad. But I'm glad you are still thankful for those highlights!
    WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
      Tickets aren't for me, they're for a fellow Oz grad. But I'm glad you are still thankful for those highlights!
      The plot thickens...and what's with the Chinese hack?
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

My guess, plattsburgh trying to get into Oz fans emails for their online ticket print outs.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
          My guess, plattsburgh trying to get into Oz fans emails for their online ticket print outs.

Believe me. There is already a large Plattsburgh contingent on its way....

#notmysunyacchampionship
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Wont be surprised by it at all, I know a lot of Oswego fans that did not get tickets, that were in line when they went on sale. Due to them selling them so quickly online/phone. There was 1 service window open for fans there in person (probably 100-150), I was probably 25-30th in line at 10am and I didnt get to the window until 1040 and they were SRO at about 1030, I could see the writing on the wall and bought my extras via my phone at 1020, got lucky with what I got they are somewhat close to my season tickets for some friends.
            Last edited by OZrebel; 03-02-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
              Believe me. There is already a large Plattsburgh contingent on its way....

#notmysunyacchampionship
              always fun to see the Platty fans,they give a few good chants,then get drowned out...I sat in sec 53 with them a few times,fun crew.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                Looks like USCHO has been compromised as well

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  Protesting lack of MSG on cable systems.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    Any word if the Oswego feed will be picked up by Spectrum (TWC)?
                    Larry Normandin
                    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                      Wont be surprised by it at all, I know a lot of Oswego fans that did not get tickets, that were in line when they went on sale. Due to them selling them so quickly online/phone. There was 1 service window open for fans there in person (probably 100-150), I was probably 25-30th in line at 10am and I didnt get to the window until 1040 and they were SRO at about 1030, I could see the writing on the wall and bought my extras via my phone at 1020, got lucky with what I got they are somewhat close to my season tickets for some friends.
                      Why didn't more Oswego fans buy their tickets online instead of waiting in line?

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                        Any word if the Oswego feed will be picked up by Spectrum (TWC)?
                        As of this moment, the Spectrum channel guide for the Southern Tier market lists Niagara @ RIT on all three TWCS channels for 7:00pm Saturday night. Other markets may differ.

Insert the obligatory "...it's RIT's fault..." statement here, and suck it!
                        Dave
                        RIT - '90

Comment

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
                          As of this moment, the Spectrum channel guide for the Southern Tier market lists Niagara @ RIT on all three TWCS channels for 7:00pm Saturday night. Other markets may differ.

Insert the obligatory "...it's RIT's fault..." statement here, and suck it!
                          just as we suspected................Its all RIT's fault

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            just as we suspected................Its all RIT's fault
                            +1

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
                              Why didn't more Oswego fans buy their tickets online instead of waiting in line?
                              You would think locally being at the college ticket box you would be good being there when they go on sale. Also additional $3 fee for online which some people care about. Or the fact that some people don't know they are sold online, as I know that's not even an option for games held other places, match a Geneseo a few years ago was in person only way to get a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                                You would think locally being at the college ticket box you would be good being there when they go on sale. Also additional $3 fee for online which some people care about. Or the fact that some people don't know they are sold online, as I know that's not even an option for games held other places, match a Geneseo a few years ago was in person only way to get a ticket.
                                Thanks for responding! I know someone who stood in line like you did and told me someone bought 11 tickets in front of them. Oswego has been great at accommodating fans who aren't close to the Campus Center by offering online tickets for the past few years. I got mine; should be a great game!

Comment

Working...
                                X