X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Mens basketball is in the NCAA's first game 5;30 friday on TOP
    Drafty - I think you're gonna have to settle for the radio - game is at Williamstown, MA - don't think the TV boys are gonna make that one...unless the locals put on a video show... http://www.wnyo889.org
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Drafty - I think you're gonna have to settle for the radio - game is at Williamstown, MA - don't think the TV boys are gonna make that one...unless the locals put on a video show... http://www.wnyo889.org
      ugh must have read it wrong was gonna watch will I got my workout in,guess ill listen instead. Thanks I would gone nuts lookin for it

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        ugh must have read it wrong was gonna watch will I got my workout in,guess ill listen instead. Thanks I would gone nuts lookin for it
        nsnsports.net may televise.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

65 Standing Room Only tickets are all that remain.

I do have 3 tickets in Section 52 row F available, accidentally panic bought by a friend.

Comment

Enjoyable to watch these tickets go, should be a great atmosphere, down to 15 SRO tickets left.

There will be more people than White Out Weekend, should get a true crowd of about 3,000, the first games crowd number of 3,000 is deceiving as there are still several season ticket holders that don't show. Not so for this game.

I know for a fact at the white out game the 6 seats to my left were empty. along with many other sets of 2 and 3 throughout.

Comment

Is there a secondary ticket market?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Unsure of what you mean by that?

If its for season ticket holders to put theirs up for sale throughout the year for games they cant make? Never heard of one, but a good number go empty from people not showing which is sad.

For playoffs games season ticket holder have Sunday/Monday to buy their seats, if they don't they become available to anyone. It was a madhouse getting tickets yesterday as I needed an additional 5 on top of my 4 season seats.

Comment

https://youtu.be/VQ67whcaZBo

Highlights from last wknd
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    https://youtu.be/VQ67whcaZBo

Highlights from last wknd
                    Thanks always nice to see highlights,we used to have OSUMike to do them

Comment

game is sold out

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        game is sold out
                        I have 3 tickets available, Section 52, row F

anyone need them get in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                          I have 3 tickets available, Section 52, row F

anyone need them get in touch.
                          Do you still have them? Very interested. Can give you my email if you need.
                          WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                            Do you still have them? Very interested. Can give you my email if you need.
                            Shoot me an email at, Enduro16900@yahoo.com, I have placed a call over to the holder of them to make sure they didn't give them to anyone else yet. Should know around 3 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                              Shoot me an email at, Enduro16900@yahoo.com, I have placed a call over to the holder of them to make sure they didn't give them to anyone else yet. Should know around 3 or so.
                              only give the tiks to Mike if he promises to send in highlights like he used to do

Comment

Tickets to the game have been claimed look forward to meeting you Mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X