OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Well not fake news.........Congrats to the Oz kids,they have been top shelf since the started....

Comment

I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but IF Oswego gets past buff state and makes the final and Plattsburgh/Geneseo comes to Oswego is there any chance that someone would record the game and post it on youtube? I know they used to do that a few years ago. I'm unfortunatly/fortunatly going to be on a cruise from 2/26-3/5 and won't have internet access. it would be greatly appreciated. I know its alot to ask for, but if there's a chance... The SUNYAC finals a few years ago Oswego at Geneseo was my favorite game of all time and I'd hate to miss another nail bitter like that one.
      Last edited by OSU2010; 02-24-2017, 09:39 AM.
      http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
        Then they would be undeniably the #1 and that would be just fine as they would've played equivalent schedules of D3 competition.
        If you pay attention to ALL of the NCAA ranked teams, you will notice that they play a total of anywhere from 21-25 games against "D3 competition". There is no such thing as "equivalent schedules", especially since the quality of those 21-25 teams varies greatly. That is why the ranking system is a bit more complicated than "who won the most D3 games?"
        The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
          I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but IF Oswego gets past buff state and makes the final and Plattsburgh/Geneseo comes to Oswego is there any chance that someone would record the game and post it on youtube? I know they used to do that a few years ago. I'm unfortunatly/fortunatly going to be on a cruise from 2/26-3/5 and won't have internet access. it would be greatly appreciated. I know its alot to ask for, but if there's a chance... The SUNYAC finals a few years ago Oswego at Geneseo was my favorite game of all time and I'd hate to miss another nail bitter like that one.
          WTOP has been testing Facebook Live and it's worked out great. Last weeks game vs buff state is on WTOP Facebook page. Today's SUNYAC hoops championship and the hockey semi should both be on FB live and available for viewing later
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Pretty solid 6-2 win, the second goal just leaked by Z he could not sit down fast enough. Paid some prices though with Brun going down in the 1st with a nasty looking arm injury, and Botten in the waning minutes of the game with a leg injury, would not skate on one of the legs.

Plattsburgh comes to town 7pm next Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
              Pretty solid 6-2 win, the second goal just leaked by Z he could not sit down fast enough. Paid some prices though with Brun going down in the 1st with a nasty looking arm injury, and Botten in the waning minutes of the game with a leg injury, would not skate on one of the legs.

Plattsburgh comes to town 7pm next Saturday.
              What could be better?

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Wear the Yellow Jerseys!! Wear the Yellow Jerseys!! We are un-defeated in the yellow Jerseys. Plattsburgh has never beat the yellow Jersey's make them wear White. Wear the Yellow Jerseys!!

Comment

From Twitter @OswegoAthletics

MHKY: Tix sale to public for the SUNYAC Champ. title GM start @ 10 on Tues. Students will be able to get 1 comp ticket, starting @ 10 on Mon
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
                    Wear the Yellow Jerseys!! Wear the Yellow Jerseys!! We are un-defeated in the yellow Jerseys. Plattsburgh has never beat the yellow Jersey's make them wear White. Wear the Yellow Jerseys!!
                    Send it to their Twitter, maybe they'll do it.

Comment

Nice win,I think we wore them down in the 3rd,like we have done to many teams in the 3rd. 1st Hulshof goal,was a BLAST he may be going on a goal scoring roll,we will have to wait and see....Rags made any awesome pass on the Botten goal...The 5 dmen did a great job in stepping up after the Brun injury,any info on it,it didnt look good,and man we need him he is our best defensive dman,on the Botten injury,any info as well??? ....As for Platty they are HOT,playing great hockey if the defense holds up could be another barnburner........Reffing/players diving on the boards,it has gotten to the soccer/basketball level,a liitle nudge or big hit and the player is down no matter which,dont remember seeing it so often,not good to see....the call on Gallati looked like a horrible call?? I hope these type calls do not cost a team the game in the playoffs.
                      Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-26-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
                        Is there a SUNYAC rule that home team must wear white?? The NCAA does.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          Nice win,I think we wore them down in the 3rd,like we have done to many teams in the 3rd. 1st Hulshof goal,was a BLAST he may be going on a goal scoring roll,we will have to wait and see....Rags made any awesome pass on the Botten goal...The 5 dmen did a great job in stepping up after the Brun injury,any info on it,it didnt look good,and man we need him he is our best defensive dman,on the Botten injury,any info as well??? ....As for Platty they are HOT,playing great hockey if the defense holds up could be another barnburner........Reffing/players diving on the boards,it has gotten to the soccer/basketball level,a liitle nudge or big hit and the player is down no matter which,dont remember seeing it so often,not good to see....the call on Gallati looked like a horrible call?? I hope these type calls do not cost a team the game in the playoffs.
                          Just returned from a skate with the Lakers event, word on Brun is Dislocated Shoulder, got popped back in at the hospital last night but that's a funky injury in how it will effect you. Didn't see Botten at the skate around.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                            Just returned from a skate with the Lakers event, word on Brun is Dislocated Shoulder, got popped back in at the hospital last night but that's a funky injury in how it will effect you. Didn't see Botten at the skate around.
                            OK thanks for the info,would love to have Brun for sat night.Botten has run into some bad lucka s of late,perhaps he will be OK for sat night we sure could use him

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              OK thanks for the info,would love to have Brun for sat night.Botten has run into some bad lucka s of late,perhaps he will be OK for sat night we sure could use him
                              Bottens first absence was a tricky situation and could have been avoided, hopefully he'll make it back and is able to finish his year out right.

Comment

Several years ago I was asked by a coach not to mention any injuries of the players. In Brun's situation his family is in Sweden and we have met them and they do read everything

Comment

Working...
                                X