Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    we beat Platty in Platty earlier in the year 4-1
    Correct. Last year Plattsburgh was 3-0-0, all in OT. 1-1 so far this year.

Interestingly, over the last 4 seasons, Oswego is 3-4 at Stafford, but 0-2-2 at Campus Center.
    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
      Correct. Last year Plattsburgh was 3-0-0, all in OT. 1-1 so far this year.

Interestingly, over the last 4 seasons, Oswego is 3-4 at Stafford, but 0-2-2 at Campus Center.
      yes and we are 8-1 at home so far this year//

Comment

Co-rrect, bak.
        this year we are 1-1-0 (to date)
        2015-16 we were 0-3
        2014-15 we were 1-1-1

Don't want think anymore about last season, concentrate on winning the SUNYAC this year and then into the tourney. We will see Platty again. Question is when will we see Z?

Comment

What's the over under and seeing botten return to the lineup, he is a missing offensive cog that we could benefit from getting back. Seems like the disciplinary time should be about over.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
            What's the over under and seeing botten return to the lineup, he is a missing offensive cog that we could benefit from getting back. Seems like the disciplinary time should be about over.
            No idea but we could use him for sure,he does all the stuff like Neil and Herlihy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
              Co-rrect, bak.
              this year we are 1-1-0 (to date)
              2015-16 we were 0-3
              2014-15 we were 1-1-1

Don't want think anymore about last season, concentrate on winning the SUNYAC this year and then into the tourney. We will see Platty again. Question is when will we see Z?
              . We certainly hope to see you again. We are hoping our winning ways continue. Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                No idea but we could use him for sure,he does all the stuff like Neil and Herlihy.
                Based off pure rumor mill, what I've heard happened wasn't good. However I feel the punishment dues have been paid and he should be back, if what was heard was in fact correct. Unless of course he sustained and injury of some sort.

Comment

oops I briefly forgot about our win in Platt. I stand corrected.
                  I'm guessing we won't see Botten until senior game.

Comment

Review of last night's game. We played fairly well before taking a string of unecesarry penalties in the 3rd. We appeared to take our foot of the gas peddle after we got up, would rather see us continue to pound an opponent into submission like earlier in the year....think brockport game. Botten returns finally, got a decent look at Hansen in the 3rd, he made some good saves when left to dry and looked pretty calm, got some help from his posts which he thanked afterwards. A lot of line changes try to catch a spark however I don't know if it was found, due to the backing off of the gas pedal would like to know if it was coached or just the guys.
                    Last edited by OZrebel; 02-11-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
                      oops I briefly forgot about our win in Platt. I stand corrected.
                      I'm guessing we won't see Botten until senior game.
                      The Botten is back with 2 assists. Quite pleasing to see. Now if Z can make a return by Senior Night...

Quite agree with you Rebel: the beautiful feature about the second Naz game was that not only did the Lakers deliver the revenge win, but it was 60 minutes of hammering up ice and shelling the poor Flyers netminder(s). Last night seemed as though one could have conceivably left at the end of the 1st to save some time, and not see the shutout broken while Oz coasted. Not to be critical of Canton of course, as their "Sunyac Campaign" showed that they can play conference opponents quite well at times (member #10 soon?), but with that Kangaroo parade to the box, it should have translated to more goals. If Canton starts doing that same routine at home tonight, I hope Oswego can get more than 6.

Sir Zizak provided some exciting play later in the game - quite tenacious in getting to the puck. Hopefully this freshman sticks around for the next few years. Oh, and Chuck Pelnik remains The Cooler King.
                      "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                      this is for you."
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Didnt get to watch the game but looks like Botten is back which is BIG and good to see some new faces as well........I hope to watch tonight..

Comment

Another balanced 6 goal performance with good distribution for the point-getters, but this one looked (ahem, sounded, at times) more like a full game performance. Both teams stayed out of the box, and Jacobson got to preserve a nice shutout too.
                          Back to the SUNYAC gauntlet now...
                          "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                          this is for you."
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Laker Ranger;6441987]Another balanced 6 goal performance with good distribution for the point-getters, but this one looked (ahem, sounded, at times) more like a full game performance. Both teams stayed out of the box, and Jacobson got to preserve a nice shutout too.
                            Back to the SUNYAC gauntlet now...[/QUOTE

Last two games, Freddy playing well and the Bengals coming off a loss to Genny. Both at home, pack the rink and Go Lakers

Comment

[QUOTE=OZFEST;6442025]
                              Originally posted by Laker Ranger View Post
                              Another balanced 6 goal performance with good distribution for the point-getters, but this one looked (ahem, sounded, at times) more like a full game performance. Both teams stayed out of the box, and Jacobson got to preserve a nice shutout too.
                              Back to the SUNYAC gauntlet now...[/QUOTE

Last two games, Freddy playing well and the Bengals coming off a loss to Genny. Both at home, pack the rink and Go Lakers
                              Need to close it out at home with two strong games, prepare for SUNYAC's and hopefully some games in March...
                              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Well we're guaranteed the number one seed with buff States loss to Geneseo. Morrisville still has a shot to get in too if Cortland and Brockport lose out, only one eliminated for sure is Potsdam.
                                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Working...
                                X