OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Well we will see, maybe they'll do the odd flip and put Jacobson Friday and Z saturday like they did two weeks ago, claiming so they see a different opponent. That was the supposed reason Jacobson started against Geneseo.

I don't think the snow is honestly going to hit and/or do much, has failed every time they say its going to so far (2 years running). I can keep you up to date with live forecasting from here if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
      Well we will see, maybe they'll do the odd flip and put Jacobson Friday and Z saturday like they did two weeks ago, claiming so they see a different opponent. That was the supposed reason Jacobson started against Geneseo.

I don't think the snow is honestly going to hit and/or do much, has failed every time they say its going to so far (2 years running). I can keep you up to date with live forecasting from here if need be.
      I would not be surprised to see jake friday,perhaps for another shot at it,but would like to see Zman for the weekend,to get one of the 2 get hot as jake has not been to hot,again tough choice for the coaches.....let us know if anything changes big time weather wise would be great.
      Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-01-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Please.... 8"-14".....in Oswego? they call that a dusting.......
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          Please.... 8"-14".....in Oswego? they call that a dusting.......
          They close school down here in Orange County due to it may snow,they have some union....dusting or not ill put the shovel in the car

Comment

I think Jake's confidence has left him at the moment which can often happen to goalies. He's been playing too deep in the net the last few games and decent shooters have expose him. Z should start both games in my opinion because you have reached the point of the season where goaltending can really make a difference and one of them needs to take control of the crease.

Comment

Last year recap Whiteout weekend...we lost both games using 3 goalies including Z. We played a reverse schedule with Platty Friday night, lost to them in OT, and got beat by Pots 4-1 the next night. This year obviously different season, different team, we roll with Z both games says I.

Comment

Off to Oz in the morning,I hope this turns out better than the trip to Norwich

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  Off to Oz in the morning,I hope this turns out better than the trip to Norwich
                  Should have a smooth trip in, the snow is cleaned up pretty good, about 6-8 inches today, who knows what we'll get tonight. But no big event to be worried about.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                    Should have a smooth trip in, the snow is cleaned up pretty good, about 6-8 inches today, who knows what we'll get tonight. But no big event to be worried about.
                    Update Lake Effect Warning has A couple feet here by puck drop...wind is steady at 20 gusting to 35. Windows are rattling at the Captains Quarters....
                    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

ugh 2 fairly different forecasts......the weather site says not much happening ow well it will be what it will be.........safe travels to all.

Comment

hey lou make sure the water in the pool is not to cold my 10.yo likes it warm

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          ugh 2 fairly different forecasts......the weather site says not much happening ow well it will be what it will be.........safe travels to all.
                          As of 10:25 PM Thursday https://weather.com/weather/alerts/l...=KBUF&etn=0004

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Safe travels to all the fans of the red/white and green and yellow. Go Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                              Safe travels to all the fans of the red/white and green and yellow. Go Lakers.
                              Update to the weather: currently not snowing, maybe later but they've been claiming it since yesterday night.

Comment

As far as the goaltending go's, you can't expect either goalie to be sharp if he's playing 1 game in 14 days. Z hasn't looked sharp and Jacobson hasn't looked good. It' time to choose a goalie and keep him sharp. Jacobson hasn't done near enough to take Z job. I go with Z both games this weekend and home game vs. Canton. Give Jacobson the roady in Canton and then ride Z the rest of the way. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X