OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

I think we will see Genny's A game tonight, it will probably boil down to a save or two.
    Campbell looks big and physical, if his skating is good, he could be important piece in making our team tougher to play against.

Comment

Joey Davies has 14 points on the season. 9 of those have come in the last 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
        Joey Davies has 14 points on the season. 9 of those have come in the last 3 games.
        excellent my point exactly.hes on a run

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          excellent my point exactly.hes on a run
          Indeed Hat trick tonight!
          Last edited by OZFEST; 01-21-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

The GOOD..Ballz comeback to say the least..outplayed them most of the night....Davies as mentioned En Fuego...Team and coaches never gave up on rolling 4,had the 4th line out with under 2 mins left in the game I believe,again Ballz......Waterstreet had a great game even though no pts.....Neil nice job....Zman nice job in relief,just won the starting job I believe...We outhustled them all night and won most of the battles... Oswego fans could be heard all night...The Bad... several defensive lapses that could/should have cost the game,cant do that vs a high power team like Genny or others...stop watching Collins dipzzy doodle knock him on his ***...Horrible feed to watch game,thank god for WTOP...The Ugly ...refs calling ticky tacky 2 pens in the 3rd,that earlier in the game was not called....linesmen/refs horrible with the faceoffs...did i mention suck broadcast.........Ok what is Bottens story??....Herlihy,hope he is OK....Huffnagle in dog house???....Bottomline feel like that was a win,nice job all around,I am thinking the seniors stepped up......underclassmen take notice......p.s Hulshof has had 1 goal in the last 8 games,but has been hustling and hitting,look for him to explode soon,cant keep at top scorer like that down to long.
            Last edited by bakdraft21; 01-21-2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

From Herlihey's sensational shorty Friday, to Johnston dramatic weekend saver with 3 seconds left Saturday, 21 goals, fun weekend of Hockey. That tie sure feels like a win. That point makes it very difficult for Geneseo to catch us in the Sunyac standings, we will take it. We probably didn't deserve to be down 3-0, but as Backdraft mentioned the D and Jacobson got beat bad a couple of times. I think Campbell got a wake up call after 2 blow out wins he found out that there is some very good hockey teams/players in Div. 3. I have beat up on Johnston and Rags a couple time for trying to do to much, but it was those 2 guys who drove the team in the third period. I tip my hat to them.
              Good point about Hulsof not scoring, I didn't realize it was such a drought. Hulsof not scoring, Botten not playing Herlihey out the third period, Pretty impressive performances considering. I'm a big fan of starting the 4th line every game, it has to be great for the bench and the dressing room, everyone has a role.

Comment

Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
                From Herlihey's sensational shorty Friday, to Johnston dramatic weekend saver with 3 seconds left Saturday, 21 goals, fun weekend of Hockey. That tie sure feels like a win. That point makes it very difficult for Geneseo to catch us in the Sunyac standings, we will take it. We probably didn't deserve to be down 3-0, but as Backdraft mentioned the D and Jacobson got beat bad a couple of times. I think Campbell got a wake up call after 2 blow out wins he found out that there is some very good hockey teams/players in Div. 3. I have beat up on Johnston and Rags a couple time for trying to do to much, but it was those 2 guys who drove the team in the third period. I tip my hat to them.
                Good point about Hulsof not scoring, I didn't realize it was such a drought. Hulsof not scoring, Botten not playing Herlihey out the third period, Pretty impressive performances considering. I'm a big fan of starting the 4th line every game, it has to be great for the bench and the dressing room, everyone has a role.
                agree,Johnson and Rags did have a good game,I am not sure who was on the ice for those first 3 Genny goals,but a lesson learned for all,and the rest of the dmen,keep your head on a swivel and know where all the players are.

Comment

The color of the day is TEAL... Women skate vs Potsdam at 3p, Men vs Cortland at 7p. Both games on WTOP10 and WNYO
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    The color of the day is TEAL... Women skate vs Potsdam at 3p, Men vs Cortland at 7p. Both games on WTOP10 and WNYO
                    Go Teal Great Lakers!

Comment

good game, especially if you consider how ugly the first game against Courtland was. I have no news on Botten & Galatti, hopefully they will come back hungry. Couple of big upsets last night, Geny and Buffalo lost, first place overall is in our own hands, if we get 6 more conference points, win 3 of our last 4, no one can catch us. According to my math we clinched a playoff spot last night. We do face the meat of the league in our last 4 games.

Comment

Nice win except a few penalties,Jake looked pretty off to start then settled a little ....Nice to see different guys getting goals,somebody wake up Brun great shot for his 2nd of the season,not bad for our best defensive dman...Hulshof netted his first in nine games watch out he could go on a roll,not to mention 3 assists as well,he his playing very well.Davies again,he is flying out there.....Whats the story with Botten and Gallati?? Good to see Herlihy back out there...Dont look now but Platty beats Buff st,that will give them a huge boost coming into Whiteout Weekend...Genny loses to Moville .........Guessing Federow was a healthy scratch so get Rutkowski some time...

Comment

Botten is out for a violation of team rules. Galati was injured in the Genny game last weekend. No idea how long either will be out.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                            Botten is out for a violation of team rules. Galati was injured in the Genny game last weekend. No idea how long either will be out.
                            Thanks

Comment

Hello, Im new here. Figured Id throw my 2 cents into the pot and maybe help keep a thread going, due to the limited amount of reporting from other sources.

Huge Lakers fan, non local temporary transplant, that simply loves hockey (even though I've never played nor do I hardly know how to skate)

Hoping we see Z in goal this weekend, Jacobson has simply not looked great his last two times out, making some basic mistakes and not looking comfortable. I was a fan of his in the beginning but that has been on the Decline for some time now. Curious to see how long this switching goes on at some point you need a defacto main man, dont feel great about trying to make a long post season run constantly swapping them out

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                                Hello, Im new here. Figured Id throw my 2 cents into the pot and maybe help keep a thread going, due to the limited amount of reporting from other sources.

Huge Lakers fan, non local temporary transplant, that simply loves hockey (even though I've never played nor do I hardly know how to skate)

Hoping we see Z in goal this weekend, Jacobson has simply not looked great his last two times out, making some basic mistakes and not looking comfortable. I was a fan of his in the beginning but that has been on the Decline for some time now. Curious to see how long this switching goes on at some point you need a defacto main man, dont feel great about trying to make a long post season run constantly swapping them out
                                welcome,always good to have another opinion/p0ster.....yes the thread is not what it was even as of last year but what can ya do.......that said,I agree,I think we will see Zman Fri night and baring anything really bad he will get the nod sat as well.I would imagine the coaching staff will/has made a choice pretty soon...OK lets hope the snow doesnt do anything to much

Comment

Working...
                                X