Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    Looking over Hamilton's numbers, I came across a head scratcher - they had 8 ENG's this season - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 - I have never seen that many...Its 10% of their season scoring...drops their 3rd period goal production for the season down from 40 to 32...discuss!
    I would take the fact that they have played a lot of close games,and will be ready for another vs.Oswego come sat night,that said,I hope they dont get another ENG this yr

Comment

Greene's Ale House celebrates its 22nd anniversary today March 10. Congrats Jabber - here's to many, many more. #HunterGreenesAndGold
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        Greene's Ale House celebrates its 22nd anniversary today March 10. Congrats Jabber - here's to many, many more. #HunterGreenesAndGold
        Blackhaus for all!
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Blackhaus for all!
          Or at least BACCHUS
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Game Day
            It's A Great Day To Be A Laker
            LakerEagleLover

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
              Game Day
              It's A Great Day To Be A Laker
              OR A REDBIRD!!!!!!! Good luck to SUNY TEAMS!💥

Comment

Jump on them early, and jump on them often. If Oz comes out of the first on top, I'll feel great about our odds to get to Norwich (presumably). More post ringing and a scoreless first would be less than optimal. Up the Lakers! Down the Continentals!

Small tip of the hat to the Cards - lets get 2 SUNYACs to Utica.
                "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                this is for you."
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Anyone else not have picture on the
                  oz broadcast or just me?
                  http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

• Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                    Anyone else not have picture on the
                    oz broadcast or just me?
                    65" UHD tv. Flawless.
                    LakerEagleLover

Comment

At least the boys had some success in the third to make it entertaining, but falling behind and staying there for so long was painful to behold. As far as the reffing was concerned, I find it hard to believe that Hamilton did not commit a single infraction worthy of an arm-raising through sixty minutes. At the same time, Oswego mustering only one goal - sure feels like after watching this season that they could have mustered more than one goal even without any PP chances, but chances were not buried. Feels like a lousy way to exit the NCAAs so quickly. Utica would have been a lot of fun to visit and cheer for Oz again.

Still, this season ended up being quite an improvement over last. Best of luck to the seniors on their endeavors beyond the CC ice arena. Thanks again Lakers!
                      "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                      this is for you."
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Tough night for the Seniors.
                        Won the Pathfinder, vs. good competition. Finished first in the Sunyac, and made the Ncaa's.
                        They tried, just couldn't get it done the last 2 games.

Comment

Never ez at the end,the seniors had a nice year but I am sure would have liked another win or 2 or 3....We just couldnt finish the last few games and it hurt us,not having a PP was also big,Hamilton played very disciplined hockey both staying out of the box and positional,we did not have 1 oddman rush all night and their goalie was stellar when needed.As for the reffing,I think they should have called the hit on Neil IFO the net,and should not have called a few others but nothing you can do.Should be fun to watch the rest of the games,and Lets hope we can reload for next year,as we are losing a bunch of talented seniors...

Comment

Losing 12 seniors is going to be hard, they will be missed. For next year we've got

David Richer - Kingston OJHL - G 33GP 0.921 sv% and 2.43 GAA

Dylan Mascarin - Wellington OJHL - For 47GP 21-38-59
                            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                              Losing 12 seniors is going to be hard, they will be missed. For next year we've got

David Richer - Kingston OJHL - G 33GP 0.921 sv% and 2.43 GAA

Dylan Mascarin - Wellington OJHL - For 47GP 21-38-59
                              Both where last yr's recruits,I think Richer may have been on campus??,Mascarin was a no show,or drank himself silly.......I am sure we will see a bunch of recruits coming in,I would imagine about 14 -17 as we will probably lose a few underclassmen to transfer...we will wait and see,as the jerseys are not yet washed.

Comment

Richer had to sit out a year due to his handful of games in the QMJHL. Mascarin likely never showed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X