Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes early

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

This is a thing of beauty. I guarantee it will be reported as fact unironically by the Echo Chamber for years.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      You gotta love joe. The smoking gun is juuuuuuuust out of reach. If only we try a little harder!

I wonder if this is the e-mail that she tells ISIS where the key to the back door of the embassy is, or is it the one where she orders the Ambassador to stand on the front steps with a bulls-eye on his chest?
      Nah
      Its the one where she tells us a video is the reason the attack happened
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        You gotta love joe. The smoking gun is juuuuuuuust out of reach. If only we try a little harder!

I wonder if this is the e-mail that she tells ISIS where the key to the back door of the embassy is, or is it the one where she orders the Ambassador to stand on the front steps with a bulls-eye on his chest?
        "Do the Benghazi. I'm dying of cancerAIDS of the brain anyway so what does it matter?"

Trump is considering meeting with the President of Mexico(who once compared Trump to Hitler and Mussolini) tomorrow just before his big immigration speech. That should be fun.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Nice timing for this Mother Jones story on Trump Model Management (85% owned by Trump), which has been having European women come to the US on tourist visas and working illegally as models. And worse, the models are forced to live under terrible conditions. Trump Model Management had the models lie to immigration officials about their status during their visit to the US and about their whereabouts. Yet another Conman Trump example of "do as I say, not as I do."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...al-immigration
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

There is an old Romulan proverb, "Only Trump could go to Mexico."
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The DNC must be throwing an absolute crapload of money in the MN 2nd Congressional District race this year because the Angie Craig ads are pretty much non-stop this year. I have yet to see a single ad from her opposition.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                The DNC must be throwing an absolute crapload of money in the MN 2nd Congressional District race this year because the Angie Craig ads are pretty much non-stop this year. I have yet to see a single ad from her opposition.
                Makes me happy I'm in the north metro. I've seen nary a political ad all year, other than the occasional Stewart Mills ponytail flashback. Then it makes me sad because I know why I haven't. At least they took down that Pray Away the Gay ad on Highway 10.

Trump(and Rudy!) going to Mexico before his big speech is interesting. Trump has quickly developed a reputation among his advisors/other influence seekers as a guy that strongly believes whatever the last person he spoke to told him. Maybe he'll come out this tomorrow saying we should build a bridge or an eight-lane highway instead of a wall.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

If Drumpf takes even a half step back the Palin Wing of his shaky coalition will destroy him. All he has is immigration and even softening a bit caused them to lose their lunch...if he backs down after meeting El Presidente the last bastion of money he has will walk away. Not to mention no one in the middle will all of a sudden trust him after a massive flip flop.

My guess is he will talk about how well it went and how they are on the same page and then Mexico will deny it and rip him a new one. that is what he wants, this is a full on troll move just like when he met with the Senate Republicans.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This is a thing of beauty. I guarantee it will be reported as fact unironically by the Echo Chamber for years.
                    Olberman thinks it's true
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Nah
                      Its the one where she tells us a video is the reason the attack happened
                      Keep running it that out there as if 1) it matters 2) that's a fully contextual representation of the event.

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVII: If debates are great theater, I think this one closes e

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        Makes me happy I'm in the north metro. I've seen nary a political ad all year, other than the occasional Stewart Mills ponytail flashback. Then it makes me sad because I know why I haven't. At least they took down that Pray Away the Gay ad on Highway 10.

Trump(and Rudy!) going to Mexico before his big speech is interesting. Trump has quickly developed a reputation among his advisors/other influence seekers as a guy that strongly believes whatever the last person he spoke to told him. Maybe he'll come out this tomorrow saying we should build a bridge or an eight-lane highway instead of a wall.
                        Actually seeing quite a few Mills adds. As the TC are nowhere near the 7th district, I assume its the money earmarked for Trump but rather being spent on local congress races.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

No, the mills-Nolan district was tightly contested last election. I saw more ads for that race than any during 2014 or this year. It has zero to do with the trump race.

Angie Craig is being showered with money because it's a district that had been red for a long-azz time and the DFL correctly senses weakness. It's gone red for all but eight years since 1941. Every other congressional district is set. I don't even have someone legitimately running against McCollum in my district. They haven't in years. She's won by 20-30%.

Also, the 7th is Colin Peterson, not Nolan-Mills. Peterson had a bloody race in 2014. The 8th is Nolan-Mills. It stretches all the way down through North Branch and borders Anoka County. It's no reason you see ads on the big stations based in the Cities. The state doesn't really have any other large stations until you hit Duluth and maybe the EGF or Fargo area. This is pretty much true for most of the state.
                          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-31-2016, 07:55 AM.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            If Drumpf takes even a half step back the Palin Wing of his shaky coalition will destroy him. All he has is immigration and even softening a bit caused them to lose their lunch...if he backs down after meeting El Presidente the last bastion of money he has will walk away. Not to mention no one in the middle will all of a sudden trust him after a massive flip flop.

My guess is he will talk about how well it went and how they are on the same page and then Mexico will deny it and rip him a new one. that is what he wants, this is a full on troll move just like when he met with the Senate Republicans.
                            Sounds about right. Way too late for a pivot at this point and Trump is finding out he's got the same problem as every Gooper nominee. If he moderates an inch he loses the base. But if he doesn't moderate he's stuck at 40% of the vote.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Hillary earned $30+ million yesterday between her campaign and down-ticket races.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

One of the National Enquirer wannabes of the web. At least these guys haven't claimed that Bill fathered an alien love child with Pamela Anderson.

http://conservativetribune.com/spy-f...ad-6-years-ago
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X