Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich 2016-17 Season Thread: ISO first NEHC title

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    William Pelletier makes #2 for Norwich men's hockey signing pro contracts. Pelletier has signed an ATO with the Rockford Ice Hogs of the AHL. They are Chicago Blackhawks' affiliate.

http://www.icehogs.com/team/transactions/
    Very exciting player ....enjoyed watching him in Utica....
    Congrats to the Cadets...great passing team with a nice group of sniper forwards..
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
      Maybe this will wrap this up:
      Peddler, I have no beef with you nor do I have any desire to argue with you. You called me out and I responded. I'll try to be a more precise poster going forward to eliminate any confusion.
      I am sure that you have been watching the Cadets faithfully as well. Your wrap up is appreciated.
      The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
        Man, I hate to see this kind of dispute. I get that KRB was trolling Remy - over the years I have had confrontations with him, that I've never understood - sometimes he seems randomly to go off on people. I've had good discussions with him and some confrontations. As for peddler - he's a good guy. I've known him in real life for a while. he's a good fan. Sometimes when troll gets into the middle of a discussion, things can go south pretty quickly. Peace
        Peace, and health Prof. Are you sure it's real life?
        The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by peddler View Post
          Peace, and health Prof. Are you sure it's real life?
          Pretty much real life.

Yeah the health is better now than it has been for a while. The golf game is good, except my handicap went up 10 strokes when I was sick and I've only gotten two of the strokes back. At least now I don't have to play in the loser flight any more
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• There will be replays of the Norwich NCAA semifinals and finals tonight and tomorrow night on WDEV. Tonight we will air the replay of the Adrian game ... tomorrow night the Trinity game. That is the good news. The bad news is these will be on WDEV over the air radio only ... per Westwood One/NCAA
            we are not allowed to stream these replays on the internet.
            Last edited by PuckVoice; 03-31-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
              There will be replays of the Norwich NCAA semifinals and finals tonight and tomorrow night on WDEV. Tonight we will air the replay of the Adrian game ... tomorrow night the Trinity game. That is the good news. The bad news is these will be on WDEV over the air radio only ... per Westwood One/NCAA
              we are not allowed to stream these replays on the internet.
              My over the air reception of DEV is a little sketchy out here . Bummer
              2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
              2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
              2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                My over the air reception of DEV is a little sketchy out here . Bummer
                Set up a Skype/FaceTime call with somebody who can get it?
                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Prez, info on Fenway tix appreciated when available.

Comment

• Originally posted by peddler View Post
                    Prez, info on Fenway tix appreciated when available.
                    Just talked to Prez. He is having technical difficulties. He asks that you email him at ddunning@norwich.edu.

I promise that is legit; he is sitting next to me right now.

Comment

Will Pelletier with a 4 point night in just his second game for the AHL Rockford Ice Hogs

Comment

Originally posted by KRBFLINT03 View Post
                        Will Pelletier with a 4 point night in just his second game for the AHL Rockford Ice Hogs
                        I was just reading the Blackhawk boards. They're impressed. One helluva introduction.
                        Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                          I was just reading the Blackhawk boards. They're impressed. One helluva introduction.
                          maybe a few pointers from Aucion??

Comment

Great to see a D3 player make it to the AHL . The best of luck to him

Comment

Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                              On HF Boards or where did you see that? Glad he is doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by 802Hockey View Post
                                On HF Boards or where did you see that? Glad he is doing well.
                                HFboards
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X