X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2016-17

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    1 of 3 possibilities; typo by the reporter in not including CB with the scratches.......CB has sustained an injury that will keep him out awhile.......after 1 week he’s back home.
    Penticton had enough players in camp a few days ago for a two-team scrimmage, so it is possible that not all of the scratches were listed.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Penticton had enough players in camp a few days ago for a two-team scrimmage, so it is possible that not all of the scratches were listed.
      wasn’t that because they combined with the Anaheim Jr. Ducks for Camp?
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Here is Vipersdieheartfan's blog post about the game yesterday. http://vipersdiehardfan.blogspot.com...-vernon-2.html

Scroll to the end. Babichuk is listed in the lineup. Besides for not knowing #24's name (Brendan Kim) it otherwise agrees with the game roster which Penticton tweeted.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-31-2016, 12:43 PM.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

A name I noticed from last night’s game, Cameron Kuhl of Vernon Vipers. Local kid from Clifton Park. Dad owns the Hockey Hut along with the ADK Jr. Wings (who call HFH home). Played with Marrello last year @ PAL. I was told he has already taken a visit to UMICH.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            wasn’t that because they combined with the Anaheim Jr. Ducks for Camp?
            I forgot that.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Here is Vipersdieheartfan's blog post about the game yesterday. http://vipersdiehardfan.blogspot.com...-vernon-2.html

Scroll to the end. Babichuk is listed in the lineup. Besides for not knowing #4's name (Brandon Kim) it otherwise agrees with the game roster which Penticton tweeted.
              Good. Makes sense now. @veesvoice (twitter) they said there were several # changes for Vees.

Comment

https://***********/Miller_Lite00/st...36480773189632

Babichuk isn't playing tonight. I'm not convinced he played last night, because if he and #24 played (Kim), then the Vees would've dressed 19 skaters. We'll have to see if he's still there when the season starts in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post

Babichuk isn't playing tonight. I'm not convinced he played last night, because if he and #24 played (Kim), then the Vees would've dressed 19 skaters. We'll have to see if he's still there when the season starts in my opinion.
                  He could be in injured.

He could be at RPI already.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For the record

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post

FWIW, he is on their roster consisting of 13 forwards, 7 defensemen, and 2 goalies. http://www.pentictonvees.ca/roster?team=12 There have been other defensemen dressed recently.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-01-2016, 01:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

USHL protected and affiliate lists http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/d...st_9-1-16_.pdf

Emil Ohrvall is protected by Waterloo and Matt Cameron is an affiliate of Sioux Falls. IIRC, turk181 mentioned this before the list actually came out.

Edit: Waterloo has eight imports listed.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-01-2016, 11:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

USHL protected and affiliate lists http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/d...st_9-1-16_.pdf

Emil Ohrvall is protected by Waterloo and Matt Cameron is an affiliate of Sioux Falls. IIRC, turk181 mentioned this before the list actually came out.

Edit: Waterloo has eight imports listed.
                          ...unless Canada's taking revenge for what we did to them in the MLS and treating Canadian-born hockey players in the US as domestic... which I highly doubt is the case, mind you...

Comment

Since RPI just signed Jake Marello - do you guys know if there is any interest in fellow Cap District 97' (D) Cam Kuhl ? I saw that somebody said he visited Michigan ? What about Knowlton ? He seems to be on Marello's level and they play well together.

While I'm at it - Did the RPI staff pursue Kevin O'Neil from AA ? NHL prospect a 98' F who will likely be in the USHL this season prior to Yale in 17'-18'.

Also, one of the goalies from AA is likely starting the season in the USHL - 98' Jacob Acton is with Omaha. Looks like a strong D1 prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              ...unless Canada's taking revenge for what we did to them in the MLS and treating Canadian-born hockey players in the US as domestic... which I highly doubt is the case, mind you...
                              Not to the best of my knowledge. Hayhurst was an import.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by CDHockey22 View Post
                                Since RPI just signed Jake Marello - do you guys know if there is any interest in fellow Cap District 97' (D) Cam Kuhl ? I saw that somebody said he visited Michigan ? What about Knowlton ? He seems to be on Marello's level and they play well together.

While I'm at it - Did the RPI staff pursue Kevin O'Neil from AA ? NHL prospect a 98' F who will likely be in the USHL this season prior to Yale in 17'-18'.

Also, one of the goalies from AA is likely starting the season in the USHL - 98' Jacob Acton is with Omaha. Looks like a strong D1 prospect.
                                I wondered about Knowlton.

Besides for some like Matt Murley, most locals seem to want to go elsewhere.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X