This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
    David, thank you so much for your service to our country sir. From one Airman to another (retired) Airman. I appreciate all you do for our country and for UAA hockey. I was wondering if you were a UAA Alumni?
    I am. I graduated in 2011 from JPC.

Comment

• Re: UAA `16-17 Let's end this thing with a BANG

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      Did ADN shut down Doyle's hockey blog?
      Only Aces "fans" would care.
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Wish Tuttle was calling it.
        This Laker guy has a funny way of pronouncing words. Puts an extra syllable in a lot of words.
        That said he's doing a pretty good job of calling the game.
        Not a huge homer. Gives credit where it's due and knows our guys names.
        His color guy is also doing a good job.
        All in all he's probably the best away guy I've heard this year. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
          Wish Tuttle was calling it.
          This Laker guy has a funny way of pronouncing words. Puts an extra syllable in a lot of words.
          That said he's doing a pretty good job of calling the game.
          Not a huge homer. Gives credit where it's due and knows our guys names.
          His color guy is also doing a good job.
          All in all he's probably the best away guy I've heard this year. Maybe.
          Not too bad, but they are indeed homers. He does talk funny though. Man, if we had a power play that wasn't last in the nation, maybe we would be winning more games.
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by DTuttle View Post
            I'm really sorry. I hate letting our team and fans down, I'm really disappointed but I can't get around it.
            If you ever have to skip a home game, your apprentice Ronan could probably fill in... You've done a great job with that kid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              Not too bad, but they are indeed homers. He does talk funny though.
              Suze.. I know you have WCHA tv, but do you happen to know if the Lakers have an internet broadcast? I couldn't locate a link on the GoSeawolves site.. Thanks!
              Last edited by AlaskaRox; 02-10-2017, 08:21 PM. Reason: oy..

Comment

• Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
                Suze.. I know you have WCHA tv, but do you happen to know if the Lakers have an internet broadcast? I couldn't locate a link on the GoSeawolves site.. Thanks!
                YesFM 99.5 from Sault Sainte Marie

Comment

Seawolves WIN! We're not dead yet! Party Cannon time!
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
                    If you ever have to skip a home game, your apprentice Ronan could probably fill in... You've done a great job with that kid!!
                    Ronan does a great job and I really enjoy having him there. Work doesn't interfere with home games though, even during the Guard weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaRox View Post
                      Sorry, I didn't see this until the game was over. But, no ... I don't know if they do or not.
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        YesFM 99.5 from Sault Sainte Marie
                        Thanks John!! I'll use that tomorrow.

Comment

Mitchell sure is fun to watch since he got moved to the first line. I hope he doesn't leave early to go AHL next season.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                            Mitchell sure is fun to watch since he got moved to the first line. I hope he doesn't leave early to go AHL next season.
                            And Anholt, Azurdia (the one name the guy didn't pronounce correctly) and Johnson are also fun to watch.
                            Azurdia puts the puck on the net as does Johnson and Anholt gets us the puck on faceoffs and sets up the way Tatchell did.
                            It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Those nooks must not like us. They do nothing to help us out.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                                And Anholt, Azurdia (the one name the guy didn't pronounce correctly) and Johnson are also fun to watch.
                                Azurdia puts the puck on the net as does Johnson and Anholt gets us the puck on faceoffs and sets up the way Tatchell did.
                                It's a great day to be a Seawolf!
                                Anholt is a play maker. I love that line! Johnson is getting better and better.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X