X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA `16-17 Let's end this thing with a BANG

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    I'm just curious. Is Jim Nantz trolling people watching CBS when he opens every telecast with the phrase "Hello friends"?
    Lets see CBS television, this thread. Yup you're right on point. Great analogy.
    Wasn't aware this guy opened every post with "Hello friends".
    That certainly isn't the way he opened every post on this thread.
    Or maybe you mean it's one of those alternate facts.

Comment

It was a lively interview this week with # 21 Tad Kozun and Coach Thomas and this evening should be just as engaging.
      Don't miss hearing Coach Thomas lay out the details on how the team prepared for this evenings game when he speaks in the room at the Northeast corner of the Sully. He will add comments on the team and answer any questions you may have.
      See you there.
      It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Oh FFS. He does this as a hobby for every team in the WCHA, but he's "trolling" you guys?

Get real. If you don't like his analysis, then don't read it.
        I swear, JJ is the only redeemable part of this bunch. To think that Geof is trolling, that takes a special kind of stupid.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I swear, JJ is the only redeemable part of this bunch. To think that Geof is trolling, that takes a special kind of stupid.
          You put yourself in like company. Negative.
          Perhaps you may consider taking Fade's advice and apply it to this thread.
          If you don't like it don't read it. But that obviously doesn't apply to you.
          With 30 some thousand posts I guess I forgot you're the policeman for all threads.
          I really appreciated your thoughtful, civil and constructive comments when giving me a red block. Your comments pretty much defined for me who you are.
          What a tool.

Comment

Okay, I will post in nine team topics and not ten. Y'all have a good season, and if you make the playoffs, shock the world!

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

UAA fans either need a good stiff drink or a good roll in the hay. Your responses to gfmorris just proves that you people are seriously on edge.

It's not like this is the worst record your team has ever had. It's not the end of the world.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                Okay, I will post in nine team topics and not ten. Y'all have a good season, and if you make the playoffs, shock the world!

GFM
                Thank you for the well wishes!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  To put this in perspective, I post annoying MLP stuff and I'm pretty sure bb_dl and I don't agree on anything beyond "beer is good", yet I'm the redeeming one!
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    To put this in perspective, I post annoying MLP stuff and I'm pretty sure bb_dl and I don't agree on anything beyond "beer is good", yet I'm the redeeming one!
                    We don't agree on plenty of things, but that doesn't mean I don't think you're a good guy. I'm friends with plenty of people that I disagree with on various topics.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      We don't agree on plenty of things, but that doesn't mean I don't think you're a good guy. I'm friends with plenty of people that I disagree with on various topics.
                      Same to you my man.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        You are 100% right on Geof, He is not trolling, but you take it to another level because, it does take a bizarre breed of stupid to troll a troll scrap and think we care.
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Seawolves WIN! Party Cannon time!
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• That was a really fast paced, physical, fun game to watch. Great effort guys!!

Looked up some info on a recruit for next season that coach talked about tonight ... Eric Sinclair. Sounds like a very offensive minded defenseman.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=177147

http://www.bombers.ca/news_article/s...rrer_id=618164
                            Last edited by Suze; 02-04-2017, 01:35 AM.
                            Originally Posted by aparch
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              That was a really fast paced, physical, fun game to watch. Great effort guys!!
                              Kind of reminded me of a boxing match where the counter puncher kept coming out with the best of it.
                              Although we were ahead all night it seemed like for every rush the Mavs put on we punched back with a rush of our own and obviously got the best of it.
                              It's a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Seawolves WIN! Party Cannon time!
                                We should only play games at home, save us money and we are playing better at home.
                                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X