This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA `16-17 Let's end this thing with a BANG

Well done Seawolves! The fans were treated to a really fun game tonight. Keep that up and the fans will come back, just like they are with the Aces when they start winning. This team has the potential, but they ALL have to work hard every shift. Mantha has given them a chance to win almost every game, it was SO nice to see the win just for his sake!
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      WE DIDN"T LOSE!

Shootouts may not suck as much as previously thought...

Good for the team, they worked hard for those two points.
      Woo we got some points!
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

A point is a point, and against a good team too. UAA is playing much better and with more confidence. I was able to watch on WCHA TV, but my goodness it was painful watching that terrible camera job. TERRIBLE.
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Progress is progress I suppose.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I think that UAA outworked BG the first two periods. BG put more pressure on in the third period, but Mantha stood on his head. He made at least 3 outstanding saves late in the game. BG needs to be ready to play all 60 minutes tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey John View Post
              I think that UAA outworked BG the first two periods. BG put more pressure on in the third period, but Mantha stood on his head. He made at least 3 outstanding saves late in the game. BG needs to be ready to play all 60 minutes tomorrow night.
              Mantha really did make some amazing saves, but the BG goalie made some pretty good saves as well. UAA created a lot more scoring chances for themselves tonight, and played a solid game.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                A point is a point, and against a good team too. UAA is playing much better and with more confidence. I was able to watch on WCHA TV, but my goodness it was painful watching that terrible camera job. TERRIBLE.
                Definitely a fine of $15,900.00 should be imposed yesterday.
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  I was able to watch on WCHA TV, but my goodness it was painful watching that terrible camera job. TERRIBLE.
                  We see the same feed in the arena. It's usually much better than that. Between the holiday break and football game right before hand, I don't think it was the usual production crew.

Back on topic, how have you guys only won 1 game?

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
                    Back on topic, how have you guys only won 1 game?
                    By limiting ourselves to 11 SOG.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      By limiting ourselves to 11 SOG.
                      Sigh.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
                        We see the same feed in the arena. It's usually much better than that. Between the holiday break and football game right before hand, I don't think it was the usual production crew.
                        Don't matter fire this crew also as they sucked just as bad.as the fired crew of friday night
                        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

thought you all might enjoy this article about Kansas.
                          http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...dget-hole.html
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                            thought you all might enjoy this article about Kansas.
                            http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...dget-hole.html
                            The big difference is that Alaska has $54,654,800,000 in their Permanent Fund to fall back on if they really have to.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              $54,654,800,000
                              You could buy 19 brand new corvettes everyday for 50 years and only spend about 19.2 billion.

The Alaska Permanent Fund: 19 Corvettes a day for 150 Years.
                              The Alaska Permanent Fund: 38 Corvettes a day for 75 Years.
                              The Alaska Permanent Fund: 9.5 Corvettes a day for 300 Years.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                                You could buy 19 brand new corvettes everyday for 50 years and only spend about 19.2 billion.

The Alaska Permanent Fund: 19 Corvettes a day for 150 Years.
                                The Alaska Permanent Fund: 38 Corvettes a day for 75 Years.
                                The Alaska Permanent Fund: 9.5 Corvettes a day for 300 Years.
                                Is Mr Deeds a UAA alum?
                                Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                                https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                                Originally posted by geezer
                                Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                                Originally posted by manurespreader
                                ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                                X