• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Like that ever stops him.
    I know, right?
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Re: UAA `16-17 Let's end this thing with a BANG

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      Like that ever stops him.
      Butterbean
      Overall Record: 139-151-42

"I hang with the "Big Dog of fibbin".
      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-20-2017, 06:05 PM.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        Butterbean

I prefer 12-7-1 against you heathens since Thomas arrived.
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Ahhh, but we did manage to knock UA_ out of the playoffs up in Fairbanks, and go to the Final Five. That makes up for a lot.
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
            Ahhh, but we did manage to knock UA_ out of the playoffs up in Fairbanks, and go to the Final Five. That makes up for a lot.
            No. No it doesn't. 8 years. 8. Years.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
              Butterbean

Even after Coach Ferguson lost 63 victories in the sanction debacle, he still sits at a 48.2% winning percentage compared to Coach Thomas’ 37.7%. No matter how you look at it, Coach Thomas comes up a little bit short…

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
                Even after Coach Ferguson lost 63 victories in the sanction debacle, he still sits at a 48.2% winning percentage compared to Coach Thomas’ 37.7%. No matter how you look at it, Coach Thomas comes up a little bit short…

I am not disagreeing with you. But I wouldn't be criticizing the physique of another coach when you have Fergy. Just sayin.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  I am not disagreeing with you. But I wouldn't be criticizing the physique of another coach when you have Fergy. Just sayin.
                  Umm...did you notice AH's original comment? Just say'n.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                    Umm...did you notice AH's original comment? Just say'n.
                    I'd rather have short than ... well, I'd rather have short.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                      Even after Coach Ferguson lost 63 victories in the sanction debacle
                      Snitches get stitches.
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        And attendance decreased for Game 7.
                        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          No. No it doesn't. 8 years. 8. Years.
                          The Gov Cup is a sham. I already exposed the "huge" contract bonuses for winning the Cup, on both sides. Thomas "slipped" up in the interview before this last series, calling it little. It's another weekend in WCHA play, you think anybody cares about the season record between the Red Sox and Yankees, no it's all about the post season. I don't remember or care to remember losing all the Gov Cups. I do look back and remember the wrecking crew we were in 13-14 up in Squarebanks. If we did lose that game 7, I would still be ****ed. A coach fresh from the ECHL losing a game 7, **** you. Seeing the crowd shrink every game was also quite nice.
                          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post

Butterbean's would feature something I would really not want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                              "Heathens", I do declare we are a civilised folk. We tear down our derelict buildings, not shuffle our feet and keep the town's tallest building empty and have, how should I put this, tundra for carpet.

Also, I prefer that our attendance increased compared to last season. For being a fair-weather sports city, at least we show our support when needed.

Comment

Classic village philosophy ..............Can’t handle the Big Picture
                                Hockey Series record: UAA leads 89-61-12
                                W Basket ball record: UAA leads 64-30
                                M Basketball record: UAA leads 77-22
                                Volleyball record: UAA leads 64-34

I expect this is a Guinness world record for UA_ if anybody could comprehend the rules and regulations and complete the red tape.

Comment

Working...
                                X