Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2016-17: Your Fantasy Team Will Suck This Year.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016-17: Your Fantasy Team Will Suck This Year.

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    If you're referring to his somehow rubber band knee, he's back out to start the 2nd half.
    Yeah, I couldn't believe he ran back out of the tunnel after that. He even caught a pass late in the 2nd after it. It sure looked like he tore up his knee.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm so glad that the NHL doesn't throw out "taunting" penalties like candy.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        I'm so glad that the NHL doesn't throw out "taunting" penalties like candy.
        Good chirps are part of the game.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Good chirps are part of the game.
          Should be, unfortunately it's the no fun league

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            Nevada approves $750 million for potential new Raiders stadium.
            Wow, that's moronic
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Wow, that's moronic
              Yeah, what are they going to do with half a stadium?
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Buffalol fires OC.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-roman-2-games
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  When will they fire Rex?
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    When will they fire Rex?
                    Soon. Please, soon. I honestly have one foot off the bandwagon, until they get rid of the Ryans....
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So apparently the Vikings are going to try to make Iceland's "Viking clap" (the drum/clap thing from the Euros, not whatever everyone got on Smoot's boat) a thing at their new waste of public money stadium?

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Soon. Please, soon. I honestly have one foot off the bandwagon, until they get rid of the Ryans....
                        And I fear even if Rex gets fired, he won't be gone from the league. He's the kind of coach that keeps getting recycled.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          And I fear even if Rex gets fired, he won't be gone from the league. He's the kind of coach that keeps getting recycled.
                          As long as he's not part of my team. I liken him to Denny Green (RIP): very entertaining, as long as he's not aligned with anyone you root for.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I had never heard of the Viking clap before today (maybe I have. But I can't remember. Like they say, memory is the second thing that goes...). The videos of that are ****ing amazing.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I had never h add of the Viking clap before today. The videos of that are ****ing amazing.
                              The Viking Clap originated in St Cloud. Peculiar strain, I might add. That's what we're talking about, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I had never heard of the Viking clap before today (maybe I have. But I can't remember. Like they say, memory is the second thing that goes...). The videos of that are ****ing amazing.
                                Yeah, if you're going to tackily coopt a chant from soccer, you could do far worse. It's a cool chant.

Or at least, it's a cool chant until tomorrow. Then it's going to be as cool and authentic as Seven Nation Army.

Comment

Working...
                                X