Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Providence College on the road to Chicago

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    So... who you gonna root for when BC is at PC?
    I'm just curious as to which fan base is gonna smack you down... real hard.
    #AlwaysanEagle
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Just got this from PC about Season tickets

MEN'S ICE HOCKEY TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP AT OPENING WEEKEND ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7th AND SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8th.

We anticipate receiving the season ticket booklets here in the ticket office sometime early next week. This is a change from previous years when we sent tickets directly to our fans. An email will go out early next week including details on the location and time, as well as any other potential pick-up dates.

If you are unable to attend and would like to transfer your tickets to a friend or family member, please select one of the following options:

1. Online Ticket Transfer - click here to log into your account and complete the transfer online using your account number and password.

2. Contact the ticket office at 401-865-GOPC so we can make alternative arrangements.

Please note: season tickets will only be distributed to the account owner. If you wish to have someone else pick-up your season tickets, please be sure to contact the ticket office in advance or email tickets2@providence.edu.

Any tickets that are not picked-up by October 8th will be mailed the following week.

Thank you and Go Friars!

The Providence College Ticket Office
      (401) 865-GOPC
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

The Arcadia/NU game featured 114 penalty minutes. Fun. Hope for no injuries after what happened at Merrimack and Bowling Green yesterday.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          The Arcadia/NU game featured 114 penalty minutes. Fun. Hope for no injuries after what happened at Merrimack and Bowling Green yesterday.
          Quinnipiac and McGill was a brutal game as well.
          QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
          2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
          2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
          2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
          https://***********/QHockeyBlog
          https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
          https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            A couple of weeks ago in the pre official workouts Divver mentioned Walman was wearing red no contact jersey. I would not dress him I would certainly not expose him to a cheap shot.
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Yeah, good luck with Acadia today. They legitimately started causing problems two minutes into the game and racked up a couple of majors and a few misconducts by the end of it. We had two players go down injured, but they both finished the game, so hopefully it's nothing too bad.

Watch out for Giftopolous, he was one of the worse ones.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                Yeah, good luck with Acadia today. They legitimately started causing problems two minutes into the game and racked up a couple of majors and a few misconducts by the end of it. We had two players go down injured, but they both finished the game, so hopefully it's nothing too bad.

Watch out for Giftopolous, he was one of the worse ones.
                Nothing too crazy besides two hit from behind penalties and the goalie spearing a player to get ejected. Very little face washing and that type of stuff. Just a ton of hooking, holding type penalties.

Comment

Ok...time to break it down.

Bjorkqvist was strong before he got injured as he is out with an upper body injury. Hopefully that isn't too long and be back next week for Miami (OH).

Conway has the potential to be an All-Hockey East forward with a good shot and always around the puck.

Duhaime had 3 really solid scoring chances and showed why he was drafted. I would expect that he will start burying the opportunities soon.

The defensive crew looked solid like they always do. The top four were solid while Bryson looked like a weapon on the PP with good puck movement.

Hawkey looked strong in the net while being square to the shooter.

The negative is Pinho didn't do much at all with two shots on goal.

The players that need to step up are Rufo and McPhee as I think they could be spending time in the seats instead of the bench this year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Ok...time to break it down.

Bjorkqvist was strong before he got injured as he is out with an upper body injury. Hopefully that isn't too long and be back next week for Miami (OH).

Conway has the potential to be an All-Hockey East forward with a good shot and always around the puck.

Duhaime had 3 really solid scoring chances and showed why he was drafted. I would expect that he will start burying the opportunities soon.

The defensive crew looked solid like they always do. The top four were solid while Bryson looked like a weapon on the PP with good puck movement.

Hawkey looked strong in the net while being square to the shooter.

The negative is Pinho didn't do much at all with two shots on goal.

The players that need to step up are Rufo and McPhee as I think they could be spending time in the seats instead of the bench this year.
                    1 if Bjorqvist misses time 2nd straight lost a key guy in this game
                    2. Leaman said showed how refs will key on certain things but noted how making it a special team game hurt non special team players.
                    3. Maybe why Rufo/MacPhee didn't impress and the pk emphasis role Pinho had. As a side note let's face it by now Rufo especially is who he is. He is 3 years removed from injury and certainly in the top 30% of older players. If he had something the 11 and 12th spots have been open for 2 years. He hasn't won a spot before
                    4. Zlax curious who plays on defense. I wonder if he considers 7 Dmen to inc'd getting the soph's and Bryson in lineup
                    5. Remember Kavanagh had to sit 2 games due to his age so you have to figure where he fits in
                    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                      1 if Bjorqvist misses time 2nd straight lost a key guy in this game
                      2. Leaman said showed how refs will key on certain things but noted how making it a special team game hurt non special team players.
                      3. Maybe why Rufo/MacPhee didn't impress and the pk emphasis role Pinho had. As a side note let's face it by now Rufo especially is who he is. He is 3 years removed from injury and certainly in the top 30% of older players. If he had something the 11 and 12th spots have been open for 2 years. He hasn't won a spot before
                      4. Zlax curious who plays on defense. I wonder if he considers 7 Dmen to inc'd getting the soph's and Bryson in lineup
                      5. Remember Kavanagh had to sit 2 games due to his age so you have to figure where he fits in
                      I think Bryson is going to be a Fortunato (former BU defenseman) type who is offensive weapon while Bjokqvist is going to be a key player for this time so lets hope he isn't out too long. He made a fantastic play on the first goal to get free.

Comment

No Cox TV schedule yet ???

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          Yup. Gave up my seats. Friday drives through Providence and Rt. 128 rush hours did me in. Got PC tix. Can make it there in 20 minutes!
                          Happy Birthday Pro. Perhaps your regular attendance at PC will persuade you to change your allegiance.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                            Happy Birthday Pro. Perhaps your regular attendance at PC will persuade you to change your allegiance.
                            PC doesn't have the tix yet. People will have to pick them up Friday night. We have PPAC tix Friday so they're pulling those tix out of mine and leaving them at will call for a friend. I hope.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

No Bjorkqvist this weekend for PC...out with an upper body injury.

Comment

Season tickets are in and available for pick-up from Friar Tickets - 12 - 7 p.m. today and 8:30 a.m. - gametime tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X